I have been working at GOPA IT Consultants full-time (More than 3 years)
None. There is nothing positive about working here. If you choose to join the company try and figure out a way to get out as soon as possible.
- Basically an IT body shop thats packaged to look like its something else to the outside world.
- Workforce primarily consists of recent grads from foreign countries who are tied down for a minimum of 3 years and if you breach your contract and leave, you'll end up paying them a LOT of money.
- The pay is way below industry average. Prepare to be underpaid if you join them.
- Benefits are pathetic. Almost as good as having no benefits.
- The management has zero respect towards employees - no career growth and absolutely zero respect for work life balance. What makes it worse is that the extra effort/long hours not acknowledged or rewarded.
- You'll be taking orders from multiple managers all the way from your manager to even the office manager. It can get frustrating and very annoying.
- Negative environment to work in and you don't feel like you're a part of a team. Many employees openly admit these among each other.
This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Are you sure you want to replace it?
Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile?