I have been working at GOPA IT Consultants full-time (More than a year)
If you are interested in defining your own work environment, that is the place to be. Company is growing and offering lots of opportunities. The workspace is a hot area in business and really everyone can help to drive and influence.
not a place to hang out.
I have been working at GOPA IT Consultants full-time (More than 3 years)
None. There is nothing positive about working here. If you choose to join the company try and figure out a way to get out as soon as possible.
- Basically an IT body shop thats packaged to look like its something else to the outside world.
- Workforce primarily consists of recent grads from foreign countries who are tied down for a minimum of 3 years and if you breach your contract and leave, you'll end up paying them a LOT of money.
- The pay is way below industry average. Prepare to be underpaid if you join them.
- Benefits are pathetic. Almost as good as having no benefits.
- The management has zero respect towards employees - no career growth and absolutely zero respect for work life balance. What makes it worse is that the extra effort/long hours not acknowledged or rewarded.
- You'll be taking orders from multiple managers all the way from your manager to even the office manager. It can get frustrating and very annoying.
- Negative environment to work in and you don't feel like you're a part of a team. Many employees openly admit these among each other.
I have been working at GOPA IT Consultants as a contractor (More than 3 years)
GOPA is one of the best International consulting group they work in many countries in multiple domains. They offer good contract packages and also take care post project closure.
The only issue with Indian consultants is that, GOPA dont have any presence in India as an office so they work with other India based organization, hence limited opportunities to work with GOPA in India.
I worked at GOPA IT Consultants part-time (More than 8 years)
They are paying good salaries.
Organization of work was not well.
Advice to Management
Take more care of work organization.
This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Are you sure you want to replace it?
Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile?