KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

GPRS Recruitment Reviews

Updated Jul 15, 2021

Found 14 of over 14 reviews

4.8
GPRS Recruitment Managing Director Sarah Burns (no image)
Sarah Burns

Former Employee

Great place to work

Jul 15, 2021 - Market Sector Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Team incentives and financial rewards

Cons

Recruitment is very fast paced

2. 3.0
    Current Employee

Dec 12, 2020 - Retail Sales Associate in Hyderābād
    Business Outlook

Pros

Salaries are not so good Not good place for professionals

Cons

Brand value Is plus point

3. 5.0

Nice place to work

Jan 24, 2020 - Candidate Liaison Executive in Stafford, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

All decisions are explained, your opinions are listened to and acted upon when they make sense and they're a nice group of people to work with. As an admin team we're very sharply dressed and that goes a long way to maintaining good morale. I'm allowed to bring my dog to work with me. If you're a manager and you're reading this and you're not sure about whether to let your staff bring their dog to work then stop messing around and let them because now any other job I may think of applying for is immediately poorer by virtue of having to leave my dog at home. I'd not worked in recruitment a great deal before this role and I had an idea of what it'd be like and how people would be, but GPRS isn't at all like that. I spend my day having nice conversations with colleagues, clients and candidates. It is a good job

Cons

I often have to listen to horrendous pop music. It's a form of abuse

4. 5.0

Great place to work

Jul 25, 2019 - Sales Support & Marketing Executive in Stafford, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

GPRS has a great office environment - everyone pulls together and works hard as a team, and your hard work is appreciated. Training and support are provided to enable you to reach your fullest potential, and working here is a constant learning curve.

Cons

There can be disagreements over which radio station we have on!

5. 5.0

GPRS

Oct 17, 2017 - Recruitment Resourcer in Stafford, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fantastic training given from the beginning. Always given helpful feedback and encouragement.

Cons

No where to get a decent sleep on lunch break! Too many fast food places around to tempt you when you're meant to be on a diet!

6. 5.0

Great place to work!

Jul 12, 2016 - Recruitment Consultant in Stafford, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

A great place to work, where your work life balance is of importance. The support and training is fantastic and the MD and Sales Director really help you to develop the skills you already have, and to grow to be the best you can be!

Cons

Working hours are slightly longer than the usual, but you get out what you put in!

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company; Superb team and very happy.

Feb 19, 2016 - Market Sector Specialist in Stafford, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great salaries with the opportunity to earn very good money. Friendly and supportive colleagues and directors. Very fast paced which makes working there never boring. Excellent training and on going personal development. Very interesting role and extremely rewarding when you get a placement.

Cons

Too many very good food places near the office.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Fast paced work environment!

Jan 28, 2016 - Market Sector Specialist in Stafford, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Full resources available giving you all of the tools & support necessary to make a success of your role. Great working atmosphere. Company invests in the staff continuously

Cons

Working above Greggs can be tempting... Long hours/weekend work needed when you have a busy desk (Worth it on payday, mind)

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Fast paced, Exciting, BOLD.

Jan 27, 2016 - Work Based Learning & Training Specialist in Stafford, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

I feel like I work with GPRS not for them, Respect and consideration are paramount in this office and the core principles are of a "family origin". I have had many roles where I felt like just another number contributing to someone else's vision and I am grateful I have an opportunity to grow and develop on a personal and professional level within GPRS.

Cons

There is no downside to working with GPRS.

10. 5.0

Super, Innovative employer

Jan 15, 2016 - Anonymous Employee in Stafford, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Every day is full of different and interesting challenges. Great opportunity to have full ownership of your own client base and develop great long term client relationships. Directors make a point of using staff feedback to make improvements to the business Regular competitions and team incentives schemes including trips to New York and Iceland! Recruiters are paid well and commission schemes are very rewarding.

Cons

No cons to include - you get out what you put in!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 14 Reviews