Found 102 of over 128 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Advertising
Got a burning question about GR0? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with GR0 employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Awesome team" (in 9 reviews)
- "The people here absolutely incredible" (in 9 reviews)
- "Amazing group of people working here, led by the best management in the industry." (in 9 reviews)
- "Not only a meeting of the greatest minds, but the culture is also spot on as well." (in 8 reviews)
- "All around great company and great leadership." (in 8 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of GR0 and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0Jul 26, 2023PPR WriterCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearLos Angeles, CA
1. The best, most positive team I have ever worked with 2. Inspiring CEO/Founder 3. Interesting work that keeps you challenged and engaged 4. Promote from within
1. No benefits for PPR writers as everyone is part-time. I'm sure full-time benefits are great though!
- 5.0Jun 17, 2023Editorial Content ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
Seeing that GR0 has been getting some pretty bad reviews, it didn’t feel right to me to not say something. If you put in the work, take the time to connect with your coworkers, and stay on top of your responsibilities, this is an absolutely fantastic place to work. The company culture is unbeatable. There is always someone around to chitchat about anything and everything, and we have a million different Slack channels for the sole purpose of connecting over common interests. Leadership serves as cheerleaders for all of us. There has never been a single day when I didn’t feel like someone had my back and was pushing for me. Sure, the workload can get heavy, but there is ALWAYS someone there to chip in when you need help. All you have to do is ask. I have never been left with an unmanageable workload and no one around to help tackle it. GR0 is truly about teamwork, motivation, and connection, and if you make yourself a part of each of these values, you’ll love it here.
Workloads can sometimes get heavy, but if you express this and ask for help you WILL get it.
GR0 Reviews FAQs
GR0 has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 128 reviews left anonymously by employees. 85% of employees would recommend working at GR0 to a friend and 81% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -5% over the last 12 months.
85% of GR0 employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated GR0 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.4 for culture and values and 4.4 for career opportunities.