KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 85 of over 90 reviews

4.9
GRIN CEO Brandon Brown
Brandon Brown
Pros
  • "GRIN is doing it how everyone else should(in 34 reviews)

• "There is a high level of transparency between the leadership team and the rest of the company(in 8 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Literally nothing bad to say about GRIN(in 10 reviews)

• "Some growing pains, but this is typical for a start up that is growing so quickly(in 9 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech

Join the conversation on
    Join the conversation on
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company, great people, great experience

Jan 12, 2022 - Customer Success Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Autonomy over your schedule, lots of independence in how work is done, the management team is next level amazing, team input is taken very seriously and implemented quickly, everyone is a genuine joy to interact with. Work-life balance is a REAL THING HERE. And it's awesome!!!

Cons

Very minimal, but the only things that come to mind are limited PTO balances & lack of diversity (but that is being actively worked on!). Only 16 days your first year, but it does grow over time.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Exciting and rewarding place to work!

Jan 12, 2022 - Marketing Manager in Sacramento, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

GRIN is growing at the speed of light and it's exciting to be here for it! The team is friendly, collaborative, and has a shared investment in the success of the company. My manager is super supportive and I get tons of flexibility because we are a remote-first company.

Cons

Being remote-first, the team-building collaboration takes a little more effort, or perhaps a different kind of effort than in-person, but they are aware of this and is actively working towards it.

3. 5.0

Great Place to Work!

Jan 12, 2022 - Customer Success Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

- The culture is amazing. The company really takes care of employees and supports a healthy work-life balance, and I have yet to meet an employee that is unhappy. - Salaries are competitive and benefits are amazing (not to mention low-cost!) - Management and teams, whether yours or not, are supportive and help you succeed - Company has great core values and a strong mission

Cons

There is literally nothing bad about GRIN

4. 5.0

The BEST place to work

Jan 12, 2022 - Business Development Representative in Indianapolis, IN
      Business Outlook

Pros

The people. Every person hired at GRIN has the same goals and works hard TOGETHER. Starting in this position with no previous experience I was welcomed and trained with open arms. Additional perks - fully remote, top of the line tech/electronics, super fun meetings, & you get to work with brands you know and love

Cons

I honestly have 0 cons!

5. 5.0

The Best Place I've Ever Worked

Jan 12, 2022 - Recruiter
      Business Outlook

Pros

The people! the great balance between remote life and feeling extra connected, and the ability to get your work done without any red tape is great!

Cons

Not a lot here! I wish my small town had more GRIN'ners :)

6. 5.0
      Current Employee

GRIN Never Compromises on Culture, Ever!

Jan 12, 2022 - BDR in Sacramento, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

"GRIN Never Compromises on Culture, Ever" is a direct quota from GRIN's President Brian Mechem and it's a very true statement. The people that are brought on to GRIN are all amazing, talented, and committed individuals that make GRIN an amazing community to be apart of. Expectations are high, but the collaboration from the entire team gives individuals the opportunity to learn, grow, fail forward, succeed, and repeat. As someone who does not have a college degree, GRIN is an open-minded employer who looks at the individual for who they are, and not just as a resume.

Cons

GRIN is a fast growing start up so being used to change is a must

7. 5.0

Best place I’ve ever worked

Dec 27, 2021 - Technical Recruiter
      Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone who works here is kind, empathetic, works hard, and down to collaborate always. It’s an energetic culture with exciting things happening each day. They treat us well and genuinely want to make sure GRIN is always an enjoyable place to work.

Cons

None that I can think of

8. 5.0

Personal and professional development

Dec 17, 2021 - Business Development Representative
      Business Outlook

Pros

Unmatched company culture, truly want everyone to succeed. When someone says they are there to help, book time on my calendar or send me slack, no matter what position everyone truly means they will help. Goals are obtainable and well compensated Benefits continue to get better and better every quarter Best start up environment I could imagine

Cons

Growing so quickly that there are some growing pains but that comes when your business continues to be successful and grow

9. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great company culture, everyone is valued!

Dec 8, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

The amount of growth at GRIN is insane. In the best way. Employees are encouraged to speak their truth and change is implemented where it makes sense. Very open communication.

Cons

As in any startup, processes are still being implemented as scaling occurs.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee

The best company I worked at

Dec 6, 2021 - Software Engineer
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Great culture - Great people - Lots of opportunities

Cons

Nothing I could think of

Viewing 1 - 10 of 85 Reviews
    </>Embed

GRIN Reviews FAQs

99% of GRIN employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated GRIN 4.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.9 for culture and values and 4.8 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at GRIN to be management, career development, senior leadership and the cons to be compensation, benefits.

Popular Careers with GRIN Job Seekers