GS Infovision Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

3.3
Susan Wolf

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"GREAT COMPANY TO WORK FOR"

I have been working at GS Infovision full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The people and culture are amazing. Also fantastic career progression opportunities

Cons

Some of the HR processes can be a little long winded

2. "WORST CONSULTANCY"

Pros

Never ever join this consultancy, it is just like a fraud desi consultancy. I have very bad expeience with this. Shekhar gupta is only a brag n nothing more. Stay away

Cons

global systems llc is worst comapny

Advice to Management

you are a fraud. shut down, you should be behind the bars for wasting our time. stop your business. stop wasting our money

"Upto the mark company to start your career."

I have been working at GS Infovision full-time

Pros

This is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services. Its single-minded passion is to dedicate our global technology and innovation know-how, our industry expertise and worldwide resources to working together with clients to make their businesses stronger.

Cons

Work/Life Balance is a bit off, but only due to volume of work not to any pressure applied by management

"good experience"

I have been working at GS Infovision full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I had a good experience with the work culture and overall benefits.

Cons

They can move a bit faster with the submissions.

Advice to Management

none so far

"Good Staffing firm"

Current Employee - Director in Irvine, CA
    Current Employee - Director in Irvine, CA

I have been working at GS Infovision (More than 10 years)

Pros

Specialist in Business analysis and quality analyst skills

Cons

limited IT skill sets- primarily deal in BA/QA skills

"good place to work"

I have been working at GS Infovision full-time

Pros

Very good work environment and interaction with people

Cons

Nothing I can think of

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work

"About Global Systems"

Former Employee - Technical Repair Centre Engineer in Salem, OR
    Former Employee - Technical Repair Centre Engineer in Salem, OR

I worked at GS Infovision (More than a year)

Pros

Learn about your career goals and how this position fits into your plan

Cons

People could question your staying power

"It's a Ponzi scheme - Don't waste your time and money"

Pros

None at all. Nothing worth putting in 20 words.

Cons

Global Systems llc. is a leech which hunts its preys lurking for some warm blood and then falling off. You don't realize when your blood was sucked and when it left.

Innocent graduates post their course completion, on OPT looking for jobs - BEWARE! You get a call someday promising you a job so that you can pay off your debt, live the American dream, lure you into the web of this complex system of contract jobs. They offer you training, no matter what your specialization is, to get you direct client projects that they don't have. All for a price of $300, which they portray as insurance against trained guys leaving them and not that they need this money. You would be told by the head of the firm himself, Shekhar Gupta that he is made it big already and he is going to make you like him one day. You would be promised a job within 4 weeks of training as they proclaim 100% job placement. And since they are not in it for your $300, it will be returned with your first paycheck.

You don't get be on training until you have paid the $300. The training is absolutely useless, wherein you are thought how to fool the interviewer rather than learn how to do the job. After which, your name and contact information will be on all possible profiles ranging from DB analyst to programmers to the things you haven't heard of. You start getting random calls if you have 10 years of experience in Python, java and so on. You won't be able to lie through your conscious that you possess the skills you don't. Even if you do, they are 100 others who are doing the same thing, ultimately not getting past a vendor who is probably 4th layer of a direct client. This happens so much, which frustrates you in a manner of losing your self-identity. During this time, you will be assured that you would get a job in the following week and the HR of the hiring company is his brother-in-law. You have the last glimmer of hope to make it happen, else you would lose your OPT.

You lose it one day and want to get out of all this, and contact them so that they would be humane enough return the $300, despite waiting for 4 months and not one call from a direct client.

Your calls don't get picked up. You get smart and call from other numbers, for which you would be provided with reasons and promising the settlement in 2 days. This goes on for weeks, and then one day you hear that it's company policy to withhold the deposit till you get your first paycheck through Global Systems llc, which is never going to happen.

You decide to file a legal complaint, and see what happens. Either way, you lose your $300, and Global Systems llc has made big bucks for the season.

Advice to Management

Stop doing this while you still can and make peace with everyone you have defrauded.

"Be aware . Worst company"

Current Employee - Business Analyst
    Current Employee - Business Analyst

Pros

only can say worst. waste of money and time

Cons

worst and waste of money and time, its useless

Advice to Management

dont spoil others life

"BEWARE: Stay away from these frauds if you don't want to waste your life and ruin your life!!"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Pros

There are absolutely no pros. This company is extremely pathetic.

Cons

From where do I start......There are so many cons joining this consultancy I have never written any reviews so far but this useless consultancy have compelled me to write a review for them. I have been across a lot of Desi companies but let me know you that this consultancy tops the list for being the worst consultancy ever. I was on bench for 10 months with this people. My opt had almost got over. I had to then apply for extension and join another company to get a job.
    The training is really a joke. The so called trainer cum founder SHEKHAR GUPTA actually does't teach anything rather just talks about his achievements. For eg, how talented he is? how smart and intelligent his son is? How much knowledge he has ? etc etc. But he never actually teaches anything, There is basically just discussion among students, where he will sit and just listen and let other people talk. The only time he pitches is when he have to boast about himself or his son. They are just after your money. They will take $300 from you and then treat you like like garbage. Not only shekhar gupta but all the staff such as the recruiters and the marketers are really useless. They don't care about you and only thing they care is money. All of them are very rude and arrogant.. They treat you as if they are doing a favor of you by giving you a job. THEY ABSOLUTELY HAVE NO DIRECT CLIENTS. They don't get you any interviews. you literally have to find job on your own if you join this consultancy. The marketing team does not help you at all. CAUTION: ALL THE POSITIVE REVIEWS ARE WRITTEN BY THEIR EMPLOYEES ONLY. I HAVE SEEN SOME OF THEM DOING IT IN FRONT OF MY EYES. THEREFORE, DO NOT THINK THOSE ARE GENUINE REVIEWS. If you don't want to ruin your life and destroy your career then STAY AWAY FROM THESE FRAUDS!!

Advice to Management

SHEKHAR GUPTA: Stop talking money from people in the name of training when you don't even know the actual meaning of training. You don't teach anything to people, on the contrary just keep boasting about yourself and your son. Stop doing that, nobody is interested to listen to this useless conversation. VERY IMPORTANT ADVISE : STOP BEING RUDE AND ARROGANT. YOU DON;T OWN ANY CANDIDATES. TREAT EVERYONE WITH RESPECT. NOBODY IS YOUR SERVANT HERE!!