Found 14 of over 177 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Management is completely out of touch with what the people 'in the trenches' do, even on a superficial, general level." (in 14 reviews)
- "No training to improve employee skills" (in 7 reviews)
- "Senior management focuses too much on sales growth and not enough on service quality." (in 6 reviews)
- "Salaries and bonuses are frozen for the USA employees who do the bulk of the work." (in 5 reviews)
- "Low Pay, Company decided to Outsource tech positions," (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of GXS and is not affected by filters.
Reviews about "environment good"Return to all Reviews
- 4.0Jul 17, 2014Senior Systems IntegratorFormer Employee, more than 10 yearsCiudad de Mexico
Multicultural Teams and option to telecommute. Good environment and support to develop leadership and managerial skills.
Frequent Organizational changes due to company has been acquired two times and about 11 years, this as a provider had direct impact because of the layoffs.
- 5.0Apr 7, 2014Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 3 years
Competitive benefits. Company has good working environment and value employee's comfort. Units and/or working machines are innovative. With work-life balance (for a developer like me). And considers vacation leaves. Training are competitive and good for starters.
only reason for leaving is it is not competitive for the salary. have worked for more than 3 years and i only have a salary of a graduate. thus, benefits are excellent! :)
- 4.0Jul 31, 2016Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
Relaxed environment and dress code lead to good employee morale Flexible work hours that allowed for better commute Reasonable management expectations Reasonable salary Location was great if you live north of beltway
Company was going through transitional period which led to uncertainty and lots of turnover No training to improve employee skills No promotion opportunities
- 4.0Nov 6, 2013Software EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearBengaluru
Great Work environment, Work Life balance
Recently got acquired by Open text, work environment may not be as good as before
- 4.0Aug 14, 2014Senior Software EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsGaithersburg, MD
Flexible work environment and good talented people. Decent Work life balance.
Not many growth opportunities. May change with OpenText Acquisition.
- 3.0Apr 17, 2015Technical AnalystCurrent EmployeeMakati City
Management is open to career growth/internal applications Good benefits Good working environment
BAU during holidays No OT pay (in my team), only CTO convertible to cash/leave
- 4.0Apr 22, 2014Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
Good working environment. Good relationship with everybody. Flexible shift schedules (but depends on the team) Benefits are good
low basic salary promotion is somewhat taking long for other employee