Gameloft Employee Reviews about "low salary"
74% would recommend to a friend
(369 total reviews)
66% approve of CEO
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "I doubt I'll find another place with so many great people in the team." (in 162 reviews)
- "The colleagues are friendly and eager to help." (in 59 reviews)
- "Dedicated teams are great to work with" (in 47 reviews)
- "Good work environment and conditions." (in 40 reviews)
- "They provide good benefits (corporation standard) and freebies." (in 39 reviews)
- "Gameloft generally hires newbies so the entry salaries are low (but it's very easy to grow)" (in 240 reviews)
- "poor management and sometimes poor working hours" (in 111 reviews)
- "It's repetitive work and the pay is low" (in 35 reviews)
- "No organization at all at a global level with many managers overlapping in terms of responsibilities." (in 22 reviews)
- "No bonuses at all." (in 21 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Gameloft and is not affected by filters.
Found 369 of over 2K reviews
Updated Dec 5, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "low salary"Return to all Reviews
- 4.0Aug 14, 2022Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsJakarta
I loved working at Gameloft for more than 7 years Here are the pros: - Nice team leader (especially for my former team) - Good benefits - Lots of funs, quizzes, merchandises, and surprises - Easy to apply permission (sick leave, out of office, etc) - Nice people around - Good office vibes - Excellent office boy , milo and coffee maker - Work life balance
Everything is fine except, - The management is not quite helpful and sometimes didn't hear the employees voice - Salary is not competitive (come on you can review your salary again and compare with other job position in companies in Yogyakarta) - Career path is going nowhere for some department (especially my former department)
- 5.0Mar 24, 2018ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 10 yearsBucharest, Bucuresti
- fun & open culture, great people - lots of opportunities to grow - very dynamic industry - company is financially stable and has a sustainable business model - taking initiative & responsibility is very welcome, lots of chances to shine
- poor coordination between branches, sometimes it feels like separate islands - sylo mentality - most leaders grew within the company, meaning middle management was not trained how to actually manage people - the industry is so dynamic that every few years the company needs to adjust course, change business model, change technology, etc. (so far it's done relatively well at adapting) - Gameloft generally hires newbies so the entry salaries are low (but it's very easy to grow)
- 2.0Jul 3, 2017Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
This a nice place to start a career in IT industry.
There are many few possibilities to advance and there is no secret that the salaries are small.
- 4.0Aug 15, 2023Junior Game TesterFormer Employee, more than 1 yearYogyakarta, Yogyakarta
- Good working environment - Supervisor and coworker are really helpful - a great place to start a career as a QA tester - a great place to grow and learn
- Kinda low on salary if you expect too much income from working in the game industry - you have to be a little fluent in English because working with another colleague in another country - kinda hard if you never played a PC/Mobile games before
- 4.0Sep 27, 2018Producer InternFormer Intern, less than 1 yearHanoi
- International and developing work environment - Experienced teams with ambition working on many different projects - A great opportunity for personal growth - Aids and assistance for personal housing and cultural integration
- A culture that can be hard to adapt to for those without international backgrounds - Relatively low salaries even though the living costs are also relatively low
- 4.0Apr 23, 2019Game DesignerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearYogyakarta, Yogyakarta
this place has a good community, good teamwork and strong work ethic.
The salary isn't competitive enough with another start up or game developer especially in Indonesia.