- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Texas
- - San Angelo, TX Area
- - San Angelo, TX
Found 3 of over 7 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (3 reviews)
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jan 20, 2019 - Customer Service Representative in San Angelo, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great pay, great management, great office environment, growth potential
Set schedule, log hours, large pay fluctuation between departments
- Former Employee★★★★★Jun 6, 2022 - Customer Service RepresentativeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Benefits are great and pays well if you're a full time CSR or sales rep.
They only really consider family/friends for new or higher paid positions. They tell you that everyone is "family" at this company, but they will get rid of you once they see they have no use for you.
- Current Employee★★★★★Nov 5, 2015 - Customer Service Representative in San Angelo, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I have never felt so blessed at a job than I feel here at Gandy Ink. I imagine myself working here for many years to come.
I can not think of any downside.Continue reading