Cover image for Gannett Fleming

79% Approve of CEO
4.0
Gannett Fleming President and COO Robert Scaer
Robert Scaer

What are your colleagues talking about?

Find your exclusive Company Bowl on Community. Join the hottest conversation with your colleagues anonymously.
Join the Conversation

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor

Pros
Cons

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Gannett Fleming and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
Verify your email to use filters. Having problems? Resend email

Current Employee, more than 10 years
      Recommend
      CEO Approval
      Business Outlook

Pros

Gannett Fleming has a great reputation for quality and provides challenging work and growth opportunities. Leadership cares about employees and the company puts a strong emphasis on inclusion at all levels. The company has been very flexible in adapting to a hybrid work environment while still providing opportunities for connection.

Cons

As the company continues to grow, there are lots of corporate process changes (e.g., technology and system improvements) at the same time. These changes are necessary, but can be difficult to manage.

We're committed to providing our employees with challenging work and growth opportunities, and we're glad that you're finding your time here rewarding. At Gannett Fleming we are also committed to building a culture of inclusion and while the journey continues, we appreciate knowing that your experience here reflects well upon our efforts.

1. 5.0
        Sep 16, 2023
        Current Employee
        Recommend
        CEO Approval
        Business Outlook

Pros

A lot of opportunities to get experience

Cons

It is a consulting company that offers services to the governments' project; therefore, the job stability depends on getting contract with the government.

2. Join the Gannett Fleming team
        See Our Latest Jobs
      Viewing 1 - 10 of 262 Reviews
      </>Embed

Gannett Fleming Reviews FAQs

Gannett Fleming has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 283 reviews left anonymously by employees. 75% of employees would recommend working at Gannett Fleming to a friend and 69% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -7% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Gannett Fleming employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.1 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Gannett Fleming. This rating has decreased by -5% over the last 12 months.

75% of Gannett Fleming employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Gannett Fleming 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Gannett Fleming to be career development, benefits, coworkers and the cons to be senior leadership, culture, management.

Popular Careers with Gannett Fleming Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Popular Conversations

Interview Tips

192.9K

Analyst

hey guys, i’m an early career professional and I recently interviewed for an entry level role in procurement. is it a red flag if it was hinted / mentioned a few times during the interviews that the role will be stressful? 🥲 I haven’t done much interviewing as I’m pretty fresh in my career so for them to explicitly mention it will be stressful was a first

3 Comments

Investment Associate

How long does it take to get the actual offer letter from Goldman Sachs after a call with HCM? It's been a week and still no updates. The VP from HCM I talked to heavily emphasized that the call was not a guarantee of offer, but that the team really liked me and would like to extend an offer. She also said that she needed time to get approvals from higher ups before she can send the actual letter. Is this usually how it goes with Goldman?

0 Comments

Analyst

I recently interviewed for a role that I was very excited about. The interview with the hiring manager was going so well and then he said, “we’re a family here.” It’s a really large company and I have a friend who is on this team and she has said so many amazing things about the company and the job itself. What do y’all think about this? I know it’s often seen as a red flag but all other flags are green. If it helps any, he is not from the US but it is a US based company.

16 Comments

Glassdoor has 283 Gannett Fleming reviews submitted anonymously by Gannett Fleming employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Gannett Fleming is right for you.