What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Average bonuses and not good with promotions." (in 8 reviews)
- "Some people do a lot more for the same or less salary." (in 6 reviews)
- "Management is not available for assistance, you will get blamed for everything." (in 6 reviews)
- "Lack of leadership with substance, disconnection between Upper Management and the Mid" (in 5 reviews)
- "Entrenched leadership." (in 5 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Gannett Fleming and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 262 of over 283 reviews
Updated Sep 17, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEWNov 10, 2022CorporateCurrent Employee, more than 10 years
Gannett Fleming has a great reputation for quality and provides challenging work and growth opportunities. Leadership cares about employees and the company puts a strong emphasis on inclusion at all levels. The company has been very flexible in adapting to a hybrid work environment while still providing opportunities for connection.
As the company continues to grow, there are lots of corporate process changes (e.g., technology and system improvements) at the same time. These changes are necessary, but can be difficult to manage.Gannett Fleming Response4w
We're committed to providing our employees with challenging work and growth opportunities, and we're glad that you're finding your time here rewarding. At Gannett Fleming we are also committed to building a culture of inclusion and while the journey continues, we appreciate knowing that your experience here reflects well upon our efforts.
- 5.0Sep 16, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
A lot of opportunities to get experience
It is a consulting company that offers services to the governments' project; therefore, the job stability depends on getting contract with the government.
Gannett Fleming Reviews FAQs
Gannett Fleming has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 283 reviews left anonymously by employees. 75% of employees would recommend working at Gannett Fleming to a friend and 69% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -7% over the last 12 months.
75% of Gannett Fleming employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Gannett Fleming 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.