Garage Seasonal Sales Associate Reviews | Glassdoor

Garage Seasonal Sales Associate Reviews

Found 2 reviews

2.1
Andrew Lufty
  1. "Seasonal Sales Associate"

Former Employee - Seasonal Sales Associate

I worked at Garage part-time for more than a year

Pros

50% discount off of clothing

Cons

not that many hours shifts were very short and when i went in to my scheduled shift they would send me home early because too many people were on that particular shift. told them I had to go home for an emergency and they removed me off the schedule completely without even telling me.

Garage2018-12-04
  2. "my experience - from the top of my head"

Former Employee - Seasonal Sales Associate in Calgary, AB

I worked at Garage part-time for more than a year

Pros

~Discount ~surrounded by trendy fashion ~competitive wage ~ meet new people ~ sometimes had encouragement from the manager on duty and co-workers ~helped with personal development in social skills and confidence

Cons

~Got schedule every sunday ( not having it in advance makes it hard to make plans for activities with friends and family etc. not good for "work-life, balance" ), sometimes not updated in time or stated availability was not considered. I was blamed multiple times for not knowing about a scheduled shift because of a reschedule that wasn't updated online. Sometimes had to take a picture of the planned schedule ( in the...

Advice to Management

~plan out schedules week in advance. ~ More moral support/ consideration of employees' health( mental, emotional, physical well being) ~ allow discount on sales ~ updated, better training ~ Be aware that some people have anxiety etc.( which is not their fault)

Garage2017-01-27