Garfield County, Colorado Reviews
73% would recommend to a friend
(10 total reviews)
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Pay and benefits are good." (in 3 reviews)
Found 10 of over 10 reviews
Updated Nov 29, 2022
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 1.0Jul 17, 2021Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
I thought the landscape may be enjoyable.
Hateful employees. Hiring manager insulting and inconsiderate, and employees disrespectful. Senior position. Rating - Zero, not 1. Not friendly.
- 4.0Aug 22, 2016Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
Great benefits, stable work environment, people who are committed to providing good service to their customers.
Some employees and management, especially those who've been there a while, need to update their skills, especially people skills. Some never got away from their high school mentality (gossip) or the old school way of doing things.1
- 2.0Aug 2, 2017Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsRifle, CO
Good co-workers, Good pay, and Good benefits
You never know if you would still have a job. Management does not support you. Your opinions are not valued. If you are outspoken or rub people the wrong way, they will find the smallest thing to get rid of you. Even if it borderline on being illegal.2
- 4.0Jun 13, 2015Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 5 years
The area is beautiful and knowledgeable staff at the Assessor's office and throughout the County
pay does not always account for high cost of living in a tourist/resort area1
- 5.0Mar 19, 2017Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
Garfield County's workforce centers itself on top-level service and support for its citizens. Countywide, staff dedication to customer service and achievement is evident. Innovation is increasing.
The organization might benefit from a more mobile workforce, and this might increase retention.
- 3.0Nov 12, 2014AdministrativeFormer Employee, more than 1 yearRifle, CO
Pay and benefits are good. Nice people to work with.
People stay in their jobs so it is hard to advance.