Gatehouse Companies Reviews | Glassdoor

2.3
David Canepari
1 Rating

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Okay to start out but incredibly archaic"

I have been working at Gatehouse Companies full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Some Co-workers are great - the benefits and pay for the area aren’t terrible. Turnover is so often it’s pretty easy to get promoted out of sheer lack of competition.

Cons

Corporate is so intensely incompetent it is truly baffling.
    For the most part the company is too cheap to invest in technology to keep up with competitors and what technology they do have they make you also complete paper copies of. The head of contracts blatantly ignores anyone who does not work in the corporate office. HR couldn’t be less concerned with complaints of harassment and improper conduct but freak out if their clocking system isn’t perfect. Minimal direction and indication of who and how you should address something.

Advice to Management

Honestly? Get with the times.

2. "Unprofessional, Disloyal, and Unorganized"

Former Employee - Leasing Associate in Stuart, FL
    Former Employee - Leasing Associate in Stuart, FL

I worked at Gatehouse Companies full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The opportunity to help people in need of housing.

Cons

It starts from the top and works its way down. Poor management with condescending attitude, and extremely inappropriate to talk badly about your company and clientele in my hiring interview. Nuff said...I don't want to work with you or your company.

Advice to Management

Hopefully someone will read this and will help them make a decision....I asked in the interview what does this company have to offer in terms of career opportunities and support?? Answer I got from manager: " Honey, there's not much in terms of career here. This company is so screwed up and upside down, its not funny. We have to many Chiefs, and not enough Indians. I need Indians."....This went on even further if you can fathom that!!! I would not want to be associated with this kind of behavior, and am happy not to be at this location...