Gateway Group Reviews | Glassdoor

Gateway Group Reviews

4.6
CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Great Place to work - wish I didn't get deployed:-/"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at Gateway Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

They have a really fun, learning style atmosphere, and care about the growth of every individual in the company. The owner lays out all expectations right away as they have a really well structured promotion platform based on merit.
    I love that they are huge on giving back to the community and charity events, that went a long way with me.

Cons

non really - starting at 8am i guess? but I suppose most real businesses do

Advice to Management

keep giving awesome motivating morning meetings, treated your people with respect.

2. "Definitely one of the better ABA companies out there"

I worked at Gateway Group full-time

Pros

I'm writing this review after having worked for several ABA companies. Gateway pay is very comparable to most. Most ABA companies, if you have a cancelled session, that's it. You get non-paid time off. With Gateway, your schedule is "locked in" the week before. So if you have 30 hours, you are getting paid for that time regardless if that session is cancelled. You work in the office during the cancelled session. They provide ongoing support and they are actually very organized with your schedule and sessions. They even pay you every week for the admin work you have to do (timesheet, reimbursements, etc.) They are really generous when it comes to this.

Cons

They like to add several team members to each case, which can get confusing. Most companies I've worked with will add a max of 2-3 but I've worked on cases where there have been 4, even 5. If that's the case, more team meetings for each case would be VERY helpful.

Advice to Management

More team meetings!

"The Gateway Group"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Sandy, UT
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Sandy, UT

I have been working at Gateway Group (Less than a year)

Pros

Great community
    Fun atmosphere
    Lots of encouragement
    Constant learning and growth
    Opportunities to hone and develop skills and talents

Cons

More hours required than initially seems
    Less than full dedication is detrimental
    Pay structure is fair, but weird
    Needs more cowbell

Advice to Management

Mostly, keep doing what you're doing. The structure favors those who can make up their minds about their goals and lives, and in the end those people are the ones who last.

"Opportunity of a Lifetime!"

Current Employee - Territory Representative
    Current Employee - Territory Representative

I have been working at Gateway Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

So many pros to working with the Gateway Group! The training and development you receive is on point and totally awesome.....We get to play while we learn together and apply solid techniques before going out to work each day. You have colleagues that offer up their support from the moment you start, so that your'e not left feeling unable to perform your duties while getting your new career up and running. Weekly pay... always nice! Lots of team building activities which help us get to know one another and build off of each others strengths. One-on-One's can be scheduled with leaders to focus on any of your specific needs in a more private setting. Such a Great environment to grow in and I love the camaraderie, but it's the Opportunity that takes the cake... and it's second to none. If You want Success, Money and Happiness, then take my advise and do what I did by checking out the Gateway Group to find out more!!!

Cons

If there are any cons to this job it is that you gotta be willing to work hard and get outside your comfort zone. If you aren't a happy person by nature, that could be a draw back as well because we make our customers really happy with the services/products we provide them which means you're gonna be smiling a whole lot!!!

Advice to Management

My advice to the management would be to continue to expand/explore different and new avenues for branding the company and the work opportunity. I got lucky to meet a Gateway Group employee because they walked into my place of business. I never knew anything about the company before then.

"Amazing support"

Current Employee - Accountant in Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Accountant in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Gateway Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Amazing, positive atmosphere! I truly feel at home when I come to work. Also, people care about your growth not just their own, very refreshing to see! If you put in the hard work, you will see the results.

Cons

Not really anything negative to say, one of the o ly jobs where you are rewarded for the time and efforts put in.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work, I don't feel like I'm coming to work everyday, it feels like a fun, family environment.