KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

99% Recommend to a Friend
99% Approve of CEO

Found 34 of over 47 reviews

4.8
GenSales President/Founder David Juris (no image)
David Juris

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Excellent Company to work for

Jan 17, 2022 - Vice President of Client Success in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

GenSales under the leadership of David Juris, Founder and CEO, hires experienced and professional people who fit into the great culture of this company. The employees whether full time/part-time or contract SDR's are treated with respect for their experience, passion and dedication they bring to the business and their jobs and there is never an indication anyone is dispensable in the business, rather that they are the most important . David and the management team work very closely with all SDR's to provide the tools, resources and guidance needed and the SDR's being on the front lines, the eyes and ears and first contacts to prospects representing our clients bring an amazing passion for the work they do waking up every day determined to get results and do the best job they can. This is truly an example of a company that works as one team with the focus of doing what we say we are going to do for our customers. If anyone looking at GenSales as a potential place to work for and you have the experience and meet the criteria for a position available, you have found the right place.

Cons

There is nothing that I would say that is a con or working at GenSales

2. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Awesome Job

Mar 3, 2022 - Sales Development Representative (SDR)
    Business Outlook

Pros

Able to work remotely. Trainer was friendly and thorough. Up to date technology enabling great communication on all levels.

Cons

I have no complaints at all.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Fabulous company!

Jan 16, 2022 - Business Development
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is an exciting and passionate group of people working together to help companies grow! GenSales is a fabulous company!

Cons

Typical growing pains of any company.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great people, great culture!

Jan 12, 2022 - Strategic Account Manager in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Top down management really cares about employees. Some teammates are in office, some are remote, but everyone works together to accomplish the vision. I love the team atmosphere as we get to learn and adjust as a team, making it feel like a collaborative effort even on individual projects.

Cons

Growing pains as with any company, but healthy ones!

5. 5.0

Working at Gen Sales

Jan 10, 2022 - Sales Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have worked for Gen Sales for almost a year. I have worked for several other lead generation companies and am impressed daily with Gen Sales and their management team. They are always there to help if things aren’t going well and to praise when you have done a great job. I look forward to many more years working for this great company.

Cons

I have no cons for this employer.

6. 5.0

Gen Sales -- Excellent Company

Jan 4, 2022 - Lead Generator
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been working with Gen Sales for a while. They are the most honest and honorable company I have ever worked for--and I have worked for several. (I am a senior--yes, they hire seniors.) They treat us like extended family members. And, Gen Sales delivers what they promise to their clients--developing sound outbound call campaigns to help the business to grow.

Cons

I can't think of anything I don't like about Gen Sales.

7. 5.0

Outstanding Company

Dec 31, 2021 - Appointment Setter
    Business Outlook

Pros

GenSales is a Great Place to work. Training is outstanding and help is always provided by just asking. There is very little micro management just do your job. The management team gives you the opportunity to set your own hours. Team Leader’s are there to assist you if needed. We have a Huddle Phone Session every other Monday which is informative and very useful to learn new idea’s inorder to be more productive. If you need flexibility in your work life balance then this is the company for you. The company has integrity and values and treats you with respect.

Cons

I have No Con's to mention

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great people doing great things for their clients and employees!

Dec 29, 2021 - SDR
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great pay structure and bonus opportunities, work in your pajamas, awesome team of people, top-notch training, constant leadership and support.

Cons

I have not experienced any downsides to working here.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Gen Sales is Top Company for Employees

Jan 4, 2021 - Senior Business Development Associate in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work from Home, Supportive, Valued, & Dedicated. Set your own schedule and set your own path.

Cons

Growth is not like a 9 to 5 company in brick and mortar.

1 person found this review helpful
  10. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Enjoy Working For The Company

Dec 22, 2020 - Remote Inside Sales Representative in Kissimmee, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

The management team is very helpful & communicates well with each team member on a campaign about what's needed to be successful!!!

Cons

I wish there was an option to become a W-2 Employee with benefits and opportunities for advancement.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 34 Reviews
</>Embed

GenSales Reviews FAQs

GenSales has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5, based on over 47 reviews left anonymously by employees. 99% of employees would recommend working at GenSales to a friend and 99% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 8% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, GenSales employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.4 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at GenSales. This rating has improved by 9% over the last 12 months.

99% of GenSales employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated GenSales 4.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.9 for culture and values and 4.5 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at GenSales to be senior leadership, career development, management and the cons to be workplace, compensation, benefits.