KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Gene B. Glick Company

Engaged Employer

Gene B. Glick Company

Add a Review

Gene B. Glick Company Employee Reviews about "corporate office"

Updated Jan 18, 2022

Found 167 of over 168 reviews

4.5
Gene B. Glick Company President and  CEO David O. Barrett
David O. Barrett
Pros
  • "The company offers great benefits with a great employee culture(in 18 reviews)

• "It's these values that make Gene B Glick such an amazing place to work, as well as live(in 17 reviews)

• Cons
  • "I would also like to see upper management be onsite at the properties more often to build better relationships with the staff(in 4 reviews)

• "It is still better than most property management companies(in 4 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    Talk anonymously with Real Estate professionals

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Gene B. Glick Company and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "corporate office"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years
      Featured Review

High quality company

Oct 12, 2021 - Maintenance Supervisor in Fort Wayne, IN
      Business Outlook

Pros

After 25 years with the company I am still amazed at the very high (gold standards) that we continue to achieve year after year. As other companies are either failing or staying stagnant, we are growing at a fast pace. There has to be a reason for that and I believe it is our high standards that we set for ourselves as a company. A large part of our success is that the company hires individuals who stand out in their chosen fields and who are dedicated to their craft. Serving people are what we are dedicated to achieving. Teamwork is not just another word, Teamwork here means going the extra mile to help others, whether it is your property or going to help out at sister properties. I work in the field and I know that I can pick up the phone and call anyone in the company for help and they are very happy to assist with a smile on their face. The home office team at glick are truly amazing people . I could never imagine working for any other company as it would be a large step down in standards.

Cons

You must enjoy people and hard work and dedication, if not, don't apply here.

2. 5.0

Excellent Company

Jan 18, 2022 - Certified Tax Specialist in Indianapolis, IN
      Business Outlook

Pros

Company provides excellent homes for the low income communities.

Cons

There is limited growth potential

3. 5.0

Great place to work

Jan 10, 2022 - Service Coordinator in Indianapolis, IN
      Business Outlook

Pros

Supportive environment with freedom to be creative in assisting our residents.

Cons

Working within the standards requirements of HUD for Service Coordinators.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Great Company that Gives Back!

Nov 23, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Glick is a great company to work for that truly cares for its employees and gives back to the communities around our properties.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of.

5. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Fun Place to Work

Dec 15, 2021 - Pool Attendant in Valparaiso, IN
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good summer job, nice people

Cons

Annoying residents from time to time

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great place to work

Oct 15, 2021 - Property Manager in Indianapolis, IN
      Business Outlook

Pros

Company cares about its employees, good culture and training is great

Cons

turnover for maintenance has been higher than normal

7. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great Benefits

Oct 27, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

The company offers great benefits with a great employee culture

Cons

Pay range can be a bit low

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

A wonderful company to work for

Dec 30, 2020 - Leasing Manager in Mishawaka, IN
      Business Outlook

Pros

Glick is an amazing company to work for! The "extras" that they give their employees are unmatched anywhere I have ever worked. The amount of PTO given from your very first month of work, getting your birthday as a holiday, 1/2 a day of paid time off to vote, the employee assistance program, the employee relief grant program, the employee loan program, education assistance, scholarships for family members of employees, the fact that when we give to a charitable organization they match our donations, wonderful and affordable health insurance, a paid day off to complete your yearly health wellness visit, gifts given daily during employee our annual appreciation week, they just announced paid paternal leave and just a general feeling that this is still a family owned company and they treat their employees as family.

Cons

There really aren't many! Maybe just a lack of advancement because people just stay in their positions!

1 person found this review helpful
    9. 5.0

Great Place to Work

May 13, 2021 - Property Manager in Indianapolis, IN
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have been blessed to work for such a great company and to have met lifelong friends that are like family to me. The benefits and the way our company takes care of it's employees is by far the best in our industry.

Cons

I would be nice to be able to take loan against our 401 for unforeseen issues and be able to pay it back out of our checks.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

AWESOME PLACE

May 6, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Martinsville, VA
      Business Outlook

Pros

I love saying that I work for this company. Their core value that they run the company based on is something that I believe in a great deal. I always feel like family when I am at work and if I have a problem I feel confident that it will be resolved. You want to be heard and make a difference come work for this company, you wont regret it !

Cons

Nothing bad to say !

Viewing 1 - 10 of 167 Reviews