- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Michigan
- - Detroit, MI Area
- - Pennsylvania
- - McConnellsburg, PA
Found 6 of over 6 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (6 reviews)
- Current Employee, more than 10 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good pay always had work!
Management had favorites who then didn’t have to pull their weight.
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Supportive and experienced staff were great to learn from
Old technology slows you down and limits youContinue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
8 - 5pm People are great to work with
Salaries Low, Vacation and Sick Time
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
pleasant work environment, location of office
salary, time of and sick timeContinue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Work with you when something happens in your family life. Great working environment.
401 K match isn't that good.
- Current Employee, more than 10 years★★★★★
Manage current production lines fulfilling on time delivery, quality requirements, quotations, and problem solving.RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Experience in working with customers on a one on one basis.
Lack of advancement opportunities
General Fasteners Company Reviews FAQs
General Fasteners Company has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 6 reviews left anonymously by employees. 83% of employees would recommend working at General Fasteners Company to a friend and 100% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 5% over the last 12 months.
83% of General Fasteners Company employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated General Fasteners Company 3.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.3 for culture and values and 3 for career opportunities.