Genesys Senior Principal Consultant Reviews | Glassdoor

Genesys Chief Executive Officer Paul Segre
Paul Segre

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
Cons
  • The location of the offices in Daly City is not great (in 21 reviews)

• Absolutely do not value work/life balance (in 10 reviews)

"If you hate to be at home, this is the job for you!"

Former Employee - Senior Principal Consultant
    Former Employee - Senior Principal Consultant

I worked at Genesys full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

The people are absolutely amazing to work with. A perfect place to work if you have no other life to balance with. They helped me achieve the highest level of frequent flyer status available.

Cons

Expect up to 89% travel. I was asked to leave my family for 6 months for one of their customers.

Advice to Management

Having an organization work as a family should not replace a person's real family.

Genesys Response

Dec 22, 2014 – SVP, Human Resources

When I say Genesys is like a family, I certainly don't mean it should replace a family! I'm sorry to hear you didn't have the experience most people here have, which reflects a lot of flexibility and... More

2. "A company that is truly passionate about CX 'Customer Experience'"

Current Employee - Senior Principal Consultant in Bradford, Yorkshire and the Humber, England (UK)

I have been working at Genesys full-time (More than a year)

Pros

A great place to work if you are passionate about customers and service and experience provided to them. You are given full autonomy and space to make decisions and invent better ways to improve CX through innovative use of technology. If you are interested in getting involved with a company where the future customer service and customer experience technological solutions are developed then look no further and join Genesys. I have been with a company for just over a year and finding it very fulfilling - I think Genesys is a company that 'walks the talk' as its senior level leadership is absolutely behind its brand promises and focus on CX (for its clients and their customers) remains their ultimate priority!

Cons

Sometimes travel can take its toll on work life balance as depending on your role your geographical remit may involve an extensive travel commitments and schedule.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work and continue to invest in improving the lives of your clients and their customers.