Geneva Woods Pharmacy General Manager Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 28, 2017

5.0
Geneva Woods Pharmacy CEO Dan Afrasiabi
Dan Afrasiabi
  1. "Great company to grow in your career!"

Current Employee - General Manager in Wasilla, AK

I have been working at Geneva Woods Pharmacy full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Focused on excellence in Customer service while you can grow in your career path. Autonomy to make decisions and drive the business and client experience. Excellent benefits and work hours. Small enough to allow people to think and influence change compared to large corporate companies that dictate what must be purchased and sold where in your store. This allows us to function in conjunction with our community... needs.

Cons

Healthcare is HARD work, be prepared to go home tired but accomplished!

Advice to Management

Continue to drive us forward and bring new innovative products to AK and GWP so we can get better and better at caring for our clients.

Geneva Woods Pharmacy2017-09-28
  2. "Opportunities Abound!!!"

Current Employee - General Manager in Anchorage, AK

I have been working at Geneva Woods Pharmacy full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

I've been here a long time--and have never worked for a company that allows for as much growth opportunity as GWP does. If you put in the work and bring with you the passion and commitment, you will excel in this environment. It's a great family, doing great things for our community.

Cons

The work itself is tough. It's a heavily regulated industry with a lot to know. If you can handle a fast pace and are a great multi-tasker, you'll do well here!

Advice to Management

Keep promoting from within. Keep up the culture calls, leadership training, and the transparency to your team members--it makes us work harder and smarter.

Geneva Woods Pharmacy2017-09-26