Gentiva Reviews in Hugo, OK | Glassdoor

3.9
David Causby
1 Rating

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Many dedicated staff that did the one on one patient care (in 22 reviews)

• I loved being able to spend time with the patients and families (in 11 reviews)

Cons
  • Upper management micromanaging every little process to suit their own likes (in 26 reviews)

• Pay per visit model with unpredictable census (in 11 reviews)

"I enjoyed working with the company"

Former Employee - Provider Relations in Hugo, OK
    Former Employee - Provider Relations in Hugo, OK

I worked at Gentiva part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Friendly, compassionate, caring and fun

Cons

Need more patients,more pay. More hours

Advice to Management

Work on public relations

"my experience with Gentiva has been somewhat dissatisfied they don't seem tocare about people."

Current Employee - Caregiver in Hugo, OK
    Current Employee - Caregiver in Hugo, OK

Pros

Anyone would or should be proud to work with the elderly as well as the disabled. I love my job only because I know I am doing good for others that can not help themselves. I like the freedom of coming and going to different homes. I can't see being couped up all day in a tiny cubicule.

Cons

Well the office staff dont communicate with one another, so in other words no one knows what is going on. They need a little one on one with the patients they have or they are going to loose them to another homehealth care company. One can not seem to get a raise at any time. The main branch can not get things straight and dont have a clue as to what their employees go through for them.

Advice to Management

The management needs to care more for their patients and show it,as well as for their employees. If you dont keep these two happy then you loose your business. Botton line no business no money.