Found 775 of over 871 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about Genworth
Got a burning question about Genworth? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Genworth employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Benefits are good and every one knows every one as it's not a huge company." (in 110 reviews)
- "great people and they put on a lot of events around town for the interns." (in 97 reviews)
- "Great work life balance here" (in 35 reviews)
- "The pay is good." (in 35 reviews)
- "Genworth has great people and culture" (in 24 reviews)
- "Too many layoffs as a result." (in 54 reviews)
- "Politics and bad management" (in 36 reviews)
- "Senior leadership at MI consisted of males who got there because they are friends with CEO." (in 17 reviews)
- "Too many managers and not enough people to do the work." (in 17 reviews)
- "Upper management is horrible." (in 14 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Genworth and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0Sep 1, 2023Customer Service Representative (CSR)Former Employee, more than 1 yearLynchburg, VA
Excellent pay and benefits. Management is great and they want to help you succeed.
If you have to leave at your shift end time and you’re on a call then you have to finish the call no matter how long it takes. So arrange alternate means of transportation if you have obligations like picking up kids from an after school program.1
- 4.0Aug 30, 2023IT Development AnalystCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearStamford, CT
Benefits, people, fine Pay. Great mentorship. AMAZING work life balance.
A little boring on occasion. No FIRE/Excitement.
Genworth Reviews FAQs
Genworth has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 871 reviews left anonymously by employees. 65% of employees would recommend working at Genworth to a friend and 60% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 4% over the last 12 months.
65% of Genworth employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Genworth 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.