George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers Reviews | Glassdoor

3.9
George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers CEO George Sink
George Sink
  1. "Dream Job"

I have been working at George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I enjoy getting the opportunity to help people and to do so by making guilty people pay. We don't charge the people we help unless they recover first. The work culture is great. I have a big work family all across the state and I love that. Since this is an HR site I have to give a shout out to our fantastic HR team led by Megan Watson. She is able to manage the HR and other duties for a large number of staff and over 10 offices throughout two states. Despite that, she remains approachable and always happy to help do her part to make this place a dream job for us all.

Cons

The only con is having a team so big and widespread that I don't get to see them regularly.

George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers2019-11-22
  2. "Job details"

Former Employee - Legal Assistant

I worked at George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers full-time for more than a year

Pros

Coworkers, location, weekends off, paid time off

Cons

Management, the amount of files you get, lack of teaching the new hires

George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers2020-01-08

"A Complete Disaster"

Former Employee - Legal Assistant in Savannah, GA

I worked at George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers full-time for less than a year

Pros

There are simply no pros. A complete and utter disaster of a work environment. If you are looking for toxicity, you have found it at George Sink.

Cons

I don't even know where to begin. First, I wouldn't believe a single enthusiastic review on this site - George Sink encourages employees to have their clients leave reviews on Google in exchange for paid time off. Quite a lot of false advertising. Most clients don't care one bit about getting help for their 'injuries' they simply want a large payout. There is no sense of purpose in working here. The caseload is insane. Weeks after starting, you will take on your own clients, quickly growing to about 80 clients. Without great training, it becomes quite overwhelming. The work culture is horrendous. As an employee, you are required to send an email EACH time you use the restroom. Every time you are away from your desk, even to make copies, you have to send a FIRM WIDE email to about 190 employees. There is absolutely no professionalism or respect in the office. Legal Assistants are required to do the work of a Paralegal, however, not paid the appropriate salary. This firm is absolutely TOXIC. I have never had a worse job in my life. I wouldn't wish even my worst enemy to have to take this job. DO NOT PURSE A JOB WITH GEORGE SINK.

George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers2019-12-16
  4. "Great Career!"

Current Employee - Marketing in Charleston, SC

I have been working at George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

- Easy Time off request - Paid Holidays - Good Benefits - CEO very hands on

Cons

- Strict Dress Code - Should promote more from within.

George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers2019-09-23
  5. "The best job I’ve ever had"

Current Employee - Intake Specialist in Greenville, SC

I have been working at George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have my own desk with my own space, the people are great that I work with, lunch is bought for us frequently (my favorite part), the job that I do makes me feel important & valued; Megan in HR is AMAZING, Brittany, my supervisor is THE BEST. This job is very understanding & willing to help you with anything. I love my job.

Cons

There are no cons, this job is the bee’s knees.

George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers2019-09-24
  6. "Employment"

Former Employee - Legal Administrative Assistant in Greenville, SC

I worked at George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers full-time for less than a year

Pros

Decent pay, nice team mates

Cons

Rush you thru everything, dont give you time to breath

George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers2019-09-02
  7. "Good first job, but not a career"

Current Employee - Legal Assistant

I have been working at George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers full-time

Pros

*Good for building experience *Decent healthcare benefits

Cons

*You do the work of 3 people, but the pay is equivalent to that of a fast food restaurant *High turnover rate due to pay. Once you get a year or two experience under your belt, people leave because you can make significantly more elsewhere *Education is not taken into consideration with pay *You are made to do a review every year on your performance, but HR does not read it. After the first year, people know not to spend too much on it *No advancement opportunities *Lack of professionalism with many employees

George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers2019-07-15
  8. "Factory job"

Current Employee - Intake Specialist in North Charleston, SC

I have been working at George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great location in North Charleston

Cons

Employees don’t get no kind of recognition especially if your in the intake department! The pay is horrible! There is no way you can have a living getting paid what they pay in the intake department! Management in a whole for the entire company are very unprofessional and Rude! I️ feel sorry for the people who depend on their pay checks to pay there bills. They are always asking for the intake department to work on holidays with crappy incentives that most employees never get! The turn around rate is horrible! I️ can go on and on!

George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers2019-06-21
  9. "I love going to work everyday!"

Current Employee - Lead Trainer in Myrtle Beach, SC

Pros

Great staff, best benefits package in area, management and Human Resources have made great changes over the last 2 years.

Cons

The firms rapid growth rate sometimes takes us by surprise.

George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers2019-04-25
  10. "Great place to work"

Current Employee - Legal Assistant in Myrtle Beach, SC

Pros

Amazing people to work with, a caring HR department, great benefits, room for advancement. You really feel like the company cares about you.

Cons

Very few spots for employee parking.

George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers2019-04-26