What people are saying about Georgia-Pacific
McKinsey & Company
Leaving for a Director of Strategy role and have offers from a few different CPGs/ FMCGs. Looking for any perspectives from former employees. Or if they were a former client. Any that you’d avoid (Kraft) or that had good culture/ capabilities (have heard good things about Pepsi, Kimberly Clark). What about Mars vs Hershey? Coca-cola, Danone, Georgia Pacific are also in consideration.
Could anyone refer me to any of these companies? FIS Global Rokt CBIZ, Inc. Lumen Bosch Mars & Co. Wipro Rivian National Instruments Corporation Shell TPG WME Ericsson Hologic Centene Corporation New York Life Insurance Company Marsh AbbVie Wiley Wieden + Kennedy Kimberly-Clark NortonLifeLock Inc WTW BMC Software Darden Dignity Health PTC Four Seasons Hotels Limited Lincoln International Juniper Networks Janssen Textron Zeno Group Kforce Henry Schein, Inc. DocuSign NetApp Georgia-Pacific LLC
Got a burning question about Georgia-Pacific? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Georgia-Pacific employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The pay is good and hours" (in 222 reviews)
- "Benefits were good and had every holiday off that was great" (in 187 reviews)
- "Awesome people and great company to work for" (in 153 reviews)
- "Love the MBM culture and the talent here is great!" (in 97 reviews)
- "have good work life balance and am compensated very well." (in 55 reviews)
- "The management is poor and sloppy" (in 131 reviews)
- "Long hours and can be stressful" (in 54 reviews)
- "Poor management and leadership, highly into that good old boy system as well as group clicks." (in 43 reviews)
- "Upper Management are clueless." (in 37 reviews)
- "No bonuses and much hike every year ." (in 30 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Georgia-Pacific and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 1,510 of over 3K reviews
Updated Oct 2, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Sep 26, 2023Financial Systems AnalystCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearAtlanta, GA
Reliable, Large stable company, amply positions for movement Good raises
low vacation days, lots of restructuring
- 1.0Sep 28, 2023Paper Machine OperatorCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearPalatka, FL
It’s a job. They’ll at least give you a paycheck. It can buy you enough time to barely get by while you work your fingers to the bone to claw your way out of that company and into something that’s actually going to benefit your life.
Greedy. Don’t care about their employees. Pay is terrible. Benefits are a joke because Koch owns all those companies too so they’re really the only ones benefiting. There’s absolutely zero organization. Everyone who has any kind of power including “senior” operators all have some kind of god complex. They think that because they didn’t have the ambition to actually make something of themselves and are too stupid to be anything more than a mill rat, that it gives them the right to no longer work, take naps, watch movies, and sport events, and make the newer guys do everything. Even when things go wrong and you have no idea what to do, they don’t care. As long as they don’t have to get up, the whole place could burn down around them.
Georgia-Pacific Reviews FAQs
Georgia-Pacific has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 2,710 reviews left anonymously by employees. 70% of employees would recommend working at Georgia-Pacific to a friend and 66% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
70% of Georgia-Pacific employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Georgia-Pacific 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.6 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.