Georgia Probate Law Group Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated April 1, 2018

4.5
CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "GA Probate Law Group Review"

I have been working at Georgia Probate Law Group full-time

Pros

There are a lot of growth opportunities. The management listens to any concerns in a non-judgmental approach. The pay is fair and there are bonus programs in place to raise your income. A staff meeting with free lunch is provided every Friday so the office can come together. The management helps you feel more like a community and family, rather than just an employee. They offer health, dental, and life insurance.

Cons

There aren't any 401K benefits.

Advice to Management

You guys have always listened and taken criticism well and I would say keep that up. This has been a really awesome place to work and I am always grateful for the opportunity. The 401K plan would be a nice addition for employees, but I am glad that we do have the health insurance option. Also, I think many employees would prefer hours of operation as 8-5 instead of 8:30 to 5:30.

2. "Positive Management and Staff"

I have been working at Georgia Probate Law Group full-time

Pros

I’m impressed with the very positive outlook and comments that are made by the CEO to his employees, it motivates the staff. The environment is made up with a friendly atmosphere where it’s easy to communicate with all staff levels. I enjoy working here, especially with Jenn and Erik Broel, they welcome new ideas and also challenge you.

Cons

A little loud at times when I’m trying to crunch numbers, the air temperature is challenge to work in at times.

Advice to Management

To hold staff more accountable with deadlines especially when getting information timely to accounting.