German Genealogist Reviews | Glassdoor

German Genealogist Reviews

5.0
Karl-Michael Sala
1 Rating

1. "I am The German Genealogist who has cracked hundreds of European ancestry, genealogy & family history research cases."

Current Employee - Genealogist & Researcher in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - Genealogist & Researcher in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at German Genealogist part-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Very satisfying it is as an ancestral family member hunter, finder, investigator, researcher (online, offline & in microforms). I am The German Genealogist who has cracked hundreds of European ancestry, genealogy & family history research cases. I have found THOUSANDS of data, documents & images on THOUSANDS of ancestral family members for THOUSANDS of people.

Cons

Self-employment means that I sometimes am without income, which has my creditors despising me & my chosen occupation & mission.

Advice to Management

Find more clients who can pay for this stunning work.

2. "Owner's biased review of GermanGenealogist.com"

Current Contractor - Owner in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Contractor - Owner in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at German Genealogist as a contractor (More than 10 years)

Pros

Being now self-employed, there is a marked freedom to serve as Lynell & I wish. There is the occasional opportunity to travel to Salt Lake City, USA & Germany sites.

Cons

Also freedom to have no income; squander time on trivia; get distracted; give away too much pro bono research time for those who cannot afford it.

Advice to Management

Need to get busy with assertive marketing; minimize the pro bono work; lessen social networking; beef up website. Ask for the case/order! Send SOMEthing!