Found 50 of over 50 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "nice people to work with" (in 7 reviews)
- "Team was filled with energy and was always positive to get things done" (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Gesture and is not affected by filters.
- 3.0Sep 19, 2023Business Development ManagerFormer Contractor, less than 1 yearNew York, NY
Smart collleagues with avid dedication.
Busines model continually changing so we did not know what the hub of our business was.
- 1.0Sep 5, 2023Anonymous ContractorFormer Contractor, less than 1 yearNew York, NY
cool team i guess? wework is also cool
micromanagement, unrealistic expectations, 100s of cold calls a day with a product that is hard to sell (gifting)
- 1.0Feb 8, 2023Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, less than 1 year
Learn some new platforms maybe. Learn how to figure it out on your own.
The only true review you will find: No direction. You will not be set up to succeed. You will not be managed. You will not have expectations set for you. You will not get feedback on work. You will not be fairly compensated. No matter what you do it will not be enough. You will not get a fulfilling experience. You will be let down.1
- 4.0Feb 23, 2023Anonymous InternFormer Intern, less than 1 year
Very qualified engineering managers. You will learn a lot from them and be prepared for your next job opportunity. Remote work so you'll be alone but the documentation of tasks is very high quality.
It was a lot of work with an intern stipend.
- 4.0Jun 13, 2022Anonymous InternFormer Intern, less than 1 year
lots of great people looking to improve their skills and help the company and themselves grow
often a lack of organization, lots of interns so you never know what level of expertise the people you work with will be coming in at
- 5.0Jul 12, 2021Graphic Design InternCurrent Intern
- Patient group of people and managers who are open to working with student interns. Shows guidance and understanding to newcomers who want real-world business experience - People-oriented. They have assured and shown an interest in providing interns such as myself with the opportunity to grow as a designer and realize future goals and potential. Have had exercises of self-reflection as an individual and as to what I want to pursue. - Consistent communication was key. Reaching out to form connections and keeping in touch is key for better understandings of goals and work ethic in projects - Project requests had specifications and inspirations without losing the freedom for the designer to make choices for themself and think creatively. Drafts are critiqued for better results and then processed.
- Some projects last minute/ fast-paced - Was unaware of some company changes but was happy to take part
Gesture Reviews FAQs
Gesture has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 50 reviews left anonymously by employees. 56% of employees would recommend working at Gesture to a friend and 53% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -6% over the last 12 months.
56% of Gesture employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Gesture 3.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.2 for career opportunities.