Get Satisfaction Reviews | Glassdoor

Get Satisfaction Reviews

5.0
Rahul Sachdev

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Great Culture, Great Opportunity for Growth, and an Amazing Vision"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Get Satisfaction full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The company has been around since 2007 but has recently repositioned itself in the market. With a great product, the company has a great outlook in a competitive and emerging space. Company is validated in the space with a customer list of emerging SaaS/High Tech and fortune 200 companies such as Procter & Gamble, Kellogg's, and Target.

Amazing vision carried by everybody in the company starting with the CEO. Great place to learn and work directly with the CEO and other C-Level Executives. Open transparency which has attributed to having everybody on board with the vision. Amazing talent all around, it's great to work with smart people who you can constantly learn from on a day to day. Huge opportunity for growth and great place to establish your young career.

Amazing office culture; everybody has a work hard/play hard mentality. Fully stocked kitchen with a kegerator and stocked bar. Monthly company wide hack days and company outings.

Full benefits across the board and good amount of PTO. It's a place where you don't count your hours because they don't count your hours and they understand that you have a life outside of work. Wages are also very competitive especially considering how expensive the Bay Area is getting.

Cons

Because the company is still relatively young, it may not have your tradition corporate procedures which not necessarily be a bad thing. But on-boarding can be smoother, it may take a bit longer than they'd like to be to get new hires fully onboarded.

Advice to Management

Continue hire amazing talent and including everybody in the amazing vision and don't lose the tight knit culture as the company grows.

"Collaborative, fun environment with supportive leadership"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Get Satisfaction full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The leadership team is legitimately dedicated to helping you grow. Everyone from the CEO, to the exec team, to other employees are super supportive and interested in seeing you succeed. People are really open to new ideas, and there is a ton of opportunity to step up and participate or lead in any area you want. Different employee initiatives lately have led to the creation of a company hack day, an office re-decorate (with a hangout/music section), and a FUN committee.

Work life balance is also great. We work hard, but the hours aren't super long, and the work situation is flexible. They understand that we all have lives.

Cons

There have been some up and downs since I've been here. On-boarding isn't as smooth as it could be....And there's the typical startup madness, which I personally enjoy, but may not be right for everyone.

3. "Fun transparent and engaging"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Get Satisfaction full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Its a great place where there is a lot to be done but time for fun as well. There is a great culture that promotes a laid back and balanced environment.

Cons

Some areas are not so integrated fully into the companies culture. On boarding is challenging but engaging.

Advice to Management

Much better on boarding practices.

4. "Great group of smart, dynamic people who care about the customer"

Current Employee - Customer Support in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Customer Support in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Get Satisfaction full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Get Satisfaction is a great group of people who are passionate about the product, customer and having a great culture. In typical start-up fashion, we have dogs in the office, a kegerator, couches all over, tons of food and beverages and a great looking office. None of these things would matter if I didn't enjoy the people I work with. I enjoy going into work to see my coworkers! Everyone is smart and passionate but subscribe to the "No Jerks" policy.

Cons

GetSat is growing quickly and due to that there are a number of growing pains. We seem to be already growing out of our current office. Defined processes are lacking. Most information is accessed through tribal knowledge.