KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

GetSales Reviews

Updated Jul 1, 2022

Found 51 of over 54 reviews

3.8
GetSales President Garrett Wood (no image)
Garrett Wood

18 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company!

Jan 24, 2022 - ISR- Inside Sales Representative in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Great culture & environment -Transparency from leadership / management -Continual training + coaching Love working at GetSales! Everyone is always in good spirits and I've made some of my bestfriends while working at this company after having moved to Austin from out of state. I came into this job after graduating college with little sales experience and now feel super confident in my ability thanks to the initial training and continual coaching sessions with my team lead and manager. It feels like people actually know each other here and that feedback to management actually goes somewhere rather than falling on deaf ears at a huge company.

Cons

Not really any cons that come to mind. Would love to bring back the yoga class in the morning!

2. 4.0

Solid

Jul 1, 2022 - Inside Sales Representative in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good starting job out of college. Helped me get my feet wet in sales.

Cons

Waking up later in the day and not getting off work until 6PM limits your day.

3. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Company Review

May 20, 2022 - Team Lead
    Business Outlook

Pros

GetSales has the most supportive work environment I have ever experienced! From operations all the way down to the sales team, employees are valued and praised daily. GetSales is experiencing rapid growth so there are lots of opportunities for career advancement.

Cons

GetSales is a fast-paced environment.

4. 4.0
    Current Employee

Great people to work with

May 22, 2022 - Inside Sales Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture and great people

Cons

Odd hours for some positions

5. 4.0

Great Entry Level

Mar 4, 2022 - ISR- Inside Sales Representative in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

I had an amazing experience at GetSales. Although it was a pleasure working at this amazing company. Just wanted to give thanks to all of the Team Leads, Managers, Directors, and People Ops. Working here was truly a learning experience. If you are professionally driven and want more from yourself, this is the place to be. The company and the people at GetSales will always have a positive impact on my life and I have nothing but appreciation and respect for everybody there.

Cons

Employees need to understand the overall picture of this project!

6. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Just OK

Oct 21, 2021 - Inside Sales Associate in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

I will say a lot of nice people work here which makes it very welcoming once joining the team. The culture was one of the only things I did like while I worked here.

Cons

The pay is low compared to other sales jobs Austin. In this sales role you are not solely paid on your performance but the performance of other people. You will quickly realize how little you actually make on commission, even if you are a top performer. Many reps have gone to other companies for this reason. When I applied for this role I thought it was going to be an actual ‘sales’ role but this isn’t your normal sales job as you aren’t really selling a product but instead a ‘job’. After a few months it becomes extremely repetitive and there are no new skills to be learned as everyday is the same. They’re are weekly kick-off’s, 1;1 with your manager and coaching session weekly. It seems like they want you spending more time giving/receiving feedback more than they want you hitting your quota. There is a lot of company drama and gossip so you will always be entertained. Also be ready to not know who 1/2 the staff is when you are in each kick off. This place is extremely fratty and you will realize that once you are in any of the kick offs, no one is called by name but by weird nicknames which will make you think there is no way fhis company is real.

1 person found this review helpful
  7. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Not the worst, not the best

Aug 13, 2021 - Inside Sales Representative in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is a good place to get something on your resume because they are pretty excited to fill up as many seats as possible. You will definitely pick up some transferable skills to other sales roles if you make an active effort

Cons

The pay is not competitive compared to similar entry level sales roles. Especially if you can be a top performer here I think you will find yourself disappointed and very quickly realize the limit to how much you can make. Their is definitely room to become a team lead if you are good and are able to make friends with everyone, but don't expect to get paid much more. If you are motivated, you will quickly realize that this place doesn't have too far for you to move up. Management seems to all have different opinions about how much you are actually able to make here. Almost everyone told me a different and higher number from what I was actually getting on my paystubs. I heard VERY different things about pay on other teams as well. Most people seem to be misled into thinking that the OTE is the same across the floor. Some of the managers/TLs are way too interested in being friends instead of being good leaders. There are plenty of very good entry level positions in the Austin area that will give you some real room for development. I do not have much faith in the business model here and won't be surprised if it disappears in a year or two. Overall a pretty fratty almost highschool environment with plenty of office drama and gossip.

8. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Good Starter Job But That's it...

Jan 25, 2022 - Inside Sales Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Long winded review but I promise it'll be worth the read. -Not a particularly hard job, easy to do. -Culture is alright it's a bunch of motivation stuff and the managers are nice and that's where it pretty much ends

Cons

-Low pay, I'm talking insultingly low consider most who apply have college education. They moved from SF to Austin to reduce their costs and now make up for it by underpaying. -You're a sweatshop worker they really don't care about your development they'll have you drink the coolaid and pretend they are there to support you but the reality is you're just a number to them. Don't believe me look up the Yelp business model which is what this company is following by hiring low pay workers AKA recent grads who are desperate for a job and underpay them while expecting 100+cold calls a day. There's a reason their churn rate is extremely(over 35%) high even when it comes to sales. Of the starting class of 10 people I began with, no one was left after about 4 months into the role. -Extremely repetitive job and little to no room for growth as most positions or promotions happen until more than 6 months in a role and the increments are laughable I'm talking about a $1000 increase in base salary with the rest (about 3 grand) having to be earnable commission.

Continue reading
    9 people found this review helpful
  9. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Work Environment

Sep 28, 2021 - Inside Sales Representative in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

The work environment is awesome. Management is great at motivating, giving feedback, and allows a good amount of freedom in how you go about your job. We have the option to work at home but most of my team is in every day because of how fun of a place it is to work when you are in office.

Cons

Work can get repetitive, it's a startup so the operations can change pretty frequently (they do well at training quickly to adjust for these changes), not a lot of variety in upward mobility paths.

Continue reading
  10. 5.0
    Current Employee

none

Jan 20, 2022 - Sales in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing

Cons

none none none none none

Viewing 1 - 10 of 51 Reviews

GetSales Reviews FAQs

GetSales has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 54 reviews left anonymously by employees. 73% of employees would recommend working at GetSales to a friend and 68% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -9% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, GetSales employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.2 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at GetSales. This rating has decreased by -21% over the last 12 months.

73% of GetSales employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated GetSales 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.4 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at GetSales to be benefits, management, career development and the cons to be compensation .

Popular Careers with GetSales Job Seekers