What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "bad management for franchise store." (in 57 reviews)
- "low salary and bad working time" (in 42 reviews)
- "Management of franchised locations is poor, with managers prioritizing an individual's holiday based on who they like." (in 26 reviews)
- "Late working hours," (in 15 reviews)
- "No work life balance" (in 13 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Getir and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 680 of over 915 reviews
Updated Sep 29, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 3.0Sep 9, 2023Graphic DesignerFormer Employee, less than 1 year
Higher salary Casual work attire Young crowd Flexible with remote
Worked out of a wework so it was a little chaotic Have to do a lot - very much a startup vibe
Getir Reviews FAQs
Getir has an overall rating of 2.6 out of 5, based on over 915 reviews left anonymously by employees. 33% of employees would recommend working at Getir to a friend and 21% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -9% over the last 12 months.
33% of Getir employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Getir 2.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.4 for culture and values and 2.6 for career opportunities.