- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - South Carolina
- - Columbia, SC Area
- - Norway, SC
- South Africa - All Cities
- - Gauteng
- - Johannesburg, South Africa Area
- - Centurion
- India - All Cities
- - Maharashtra
- - Pune, India Area
- - Pune
Found 19 of over 20 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "Great work culture and work satisfaction" (in 4 reviews)
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Aug 30, 2021 - Kitchen Manager in Norway, SCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good people, flexible schedule, not late hours
Very gossipy tend to work over scheduled time
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Aug 8, 2022 - Senior Software Engineer in PuneRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The work culture is good and flexible. They allowed work from home and NO macro management done from the leads. No office politics.
They have one simple rule: Perform or Perish.
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Aug 24, 2022 - Product Enginner-QA in PuneRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Friendly environment and supportive staff.
Not as such, workhours should improve.
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★May 8, 2022 - Anonymous in PuneRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
CEO and Founder is the Gem of person and works hard to do every thing for betterment of organization. Its is product development company. If you like to become scape goat this is very good place to work as you can be held responsible even for the project and task that do not align to your job role
Don't believe in fake commitment of HR team right from interview to exit interview, they are the top agents of CTO and get salary and special attention from CTO for keeping the dirty politics healthy in company. Favorite team of personal reference of CTO only get chance to grow. No growth in terms of new projects and technology. Old project support and no scope for new ideas. During COVID in a single day CTO fired more than 50% employees in the name of appraisal discussionContinue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Apr 4, 2022 - Product Engineer InternRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great work culture and work satisfaction
Holiday policy not applicable for interns
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jan 14, 2022 - Associate Product Engineer in PuneRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Well-established product startUp. - You can share ideas, bring up your own innovations, open to everything. - Awesome Work Culture - If you wanna get some real experience, Gibsons Tech is the one
Work Load is more compared to other companies, but that's how the company grows
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Oct 25, 2021 - Operations Executive in PuneRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
A good and healthy atmosphere for work, directors and senior team is really helpful in nature. always boost you to learn something new and challenging.
No , not as such
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Oct 31, 2021 - Product Engineer in PuneRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
this company is really a employee cared. everything is nice .
no cons as for nowContinue reading
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Nov 17, 2021 - DevOps LeadRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good exposure and good people
Lack of Benefits or awards
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Nov 1, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in PuneRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
You get a lot of opportunities to work on new things. You can contribute to the discussions and you are free to share your suggestions. Overall happy culture with enormous support from the team and management.
No such cons till now.