Gifted Healthcare Reviews
72% would recommend to a friend
(108 total reviews)
P.K. Scheerle, RN
87% approve of CEO
The latest conversations about Healthcare
5 hours ago
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
How often do you think about work on the weekend? I usually think about it a little and have some vague anxiety, but then I try to remind myself that I will be able to handle it when the time comes, and that the time is not now. 🧘♀️
6 hours ago
Has anyone have their personal phone number thrown out in a group chat that you did not agree to? Some co workers have my number, but they asked or I gave. Have contacted HR and the supervisor, but since the damage has been done (others have my information) and one cannot erase the information, how should one continue?
8 hours ago
Baylor Scott & White Health
What is one thing you learned in your job that shocked you and changed the way you live or do things personally? For me I was completely shocked that you can be a good employee and have insurance but if your PTO runs out when critically Ill and you can't pay your portion of insurance you may lose it. I mean now looking at it I understand..kind of ..but I always just thought im being responsible, i have insurance, it will be fine . But that's just not true.
Got a burning question about Gifted Healthcare? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Gifted Healthcare employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great culture, they really care about your career, not just a job." (in 7 reviews)
- "The company is a nurse owned and operated company and if full of compassionate and caring employees, both internal and the nurses we hire." (in 7 reviews)
- "My manager is one of the top 2 managers I have ever worked for." (in 5 reviews)
- "owned; supportive and accessible leadership; chances to learn every day" (in 5 reviews)
- "Great pay" (in 5 reviews)
- "Benefits are just ok" (in 5 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Gifted Healthcare and is not affected by filters.
Found 108 of over 141 reviews
Updated Nov 30, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Nov 7, 2023Travel NurseCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsMetairie, LA
Great recruiters. Finds the assignments you request.
Some recruiters are not that great and when you ask for another- it doesn't seem to work.
- 1.0Nov 30, 2023Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee
-coworkers within team -time off and holidays -initial onboarding process -work from home
-dishonest during interview/hiring process -low compensation -inadequate and incompetent senior leadership -unprofessional communications within Outlook, Teams, etc. -no accountability across teams -lack of planning for mass layoff -work/life balance inexistent -does not practice core values -little growth opportunity
- 1.0Oct 9, 2023Credentialing SpecialistFormer Employee
Work life balance is great Your co workers Healthcare Professionals that you get to work with
Poor leadership Lack of direction (for both the department and the company) Low pay for workload
- 5.0Sep 25, 2023Registered Nurse, BSNCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearMorristown, NJ
My recruiter Alexa Blanchard is amazing to work with. The comany looks out for you and makes sure you are comfortable.
Traveling as an RN is exhausting at times.
- 2.0Sep 29, 2023Credentialing SpecialistFormer Employee, more than 1 year
Flexible, benefits, remote, PTO, supplied equipment
Micromanagement, no open door policy, micromanagement, no growth, no team players,
- 5.0Jun 7, 2023Registered Nurse School NurseFormer Employee, less than 1 yearAztec, NM
Working with children was a great experience and learned so much from everyone
Limited scope of practice for having an extensive range of ability to be able to treat but it was a totally different setting.
- 5.0May 11, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 3 years
Gifted puts their employees first and I have experienced it first hand. They are always looking for ways to improve and strengthen employee engagement. They are also realistic with their financial forecasting and transparent.
No 401K plan as of yet
Gifted Healthcare Reviews FAQs
Gifted Healthcare has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 141 reviews left anonymously by employees. 72% of employees would recommend working at Gifted Healthcare to a friend and 73% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
72% of Gifted Healthcare employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Gifted Healthcare 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.