- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Florida
- - Miami-Fort Lauderdale, FL Area
- - Lake Worth, FL
Found 8 of over 8 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (8 reviews)
- Former Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Nov 4, 2021 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Upbeat caring environment women who are dedicated to teaching girls to believe in themselves and giving the tools to help advocate for their futures.
Two stores and I wish there were more
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Nov 30, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Lake Worth, FLRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
benefits, time off, flexible hours, cookies, camp
Toxic environment, big constant turnover, low salary, some work weeks are 60-70 hours, no inside promotion, for an organization that is suppose to support girls to be achievers - they do nothing for their staff to support or uplift them. Management is a big clickContinue reading
- Former Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Sep 23, 2021 - Chief Development OfficerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
GSSEF has a team of professional, empowering staff members who always have the mission at heart in all that they do. Everyone's talents are celebrated and a there is a positive culture of feedback.
There are no downsides. The organization and team are amazing.
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Feb 11, 2021 - Membership Manager in Lake Worth, FLRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Female led organization. Savvy, professional and highly competent group of women. Very "working mom" and family friendly organization.
The first two levels of front-line leadership are all volunteers creating accountability and responsiveness issues. The organization is diligently working on Diversity and Inclusion but still has a long way to go yet.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Feb 26, 2019 - Executive Administrator in Lake Worth, FLRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great coworkers, competitive pay, 4 day work week, generous vacation policy PLUS a summer shutdown week and winter break with pay, learning opportunities and more. I was also surprised that, given that this organization is mostly staffed by women, that everyone got along so well. I worked in an environment previous to this one, mostly staffed by women, and found it to be a very toxic environment. But here, these ladies are my friends, and I have learned something from everyone of them. I have always felt like my work has been valued and if I had something to say, I was listened to.
I only have one - the commute. The organization relocated further south to a beautiful new headquarters. Due to a longer commute, I am looking for employment closer to home. There are no other downsides to employment at this organization.Continue reading
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a thorough and kind review! We feel incredibly grateful to have wonderful employees such as yourself on our team.
- Current Employee, more than 10 years★★★★★Feb 26, 2019 - Chief Executive Officer in Lake Worth, FLRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Amazing colleagues who exemplify teamwork; fun and casual work environment; mission-driven work; flexible schedule to allow for work-life balance
Some work is seasonal and requires long hours, evenings and weekends
We do indeed have an awesome team here at Girl Scouts of Southeast Florida! Thank you so much!
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Feb 25, 2019 - Marketing Specialist in Lake Worth, FLRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
4-day work week, competitive benefits, powerful mission, collaborative team, great leadership,
short lunch breaks for non-exempt employees, limited professional mobility, salary is on the lower end of
Thank you so much for the kind words. We are very lucky to have such passionate and mission driven individuals as part of our team!
- Former Employee★★★★★Aug 13, 2019 - Team MemberRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Flexibility of working remotely and shutdowns
Senior management disrespectful, condescending, sets unrealistic expectations, indecisive, no true leadership more dictatorship, low pay, no ownership of years of decline and blame employees. No work life balanceContinue reading