Glanbia Performance Nutrition Reviews

Updated May 15, 2022

Found 209 of over 226 reviews

3.7
Glanbia Performance Nutrition CEO Hugh McGuire (no image)
Hugh McGuire

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
  • "Poor management, they don’t care about anyone, to much personal matter through the business.(in 12 reviews)
  • "Bad culture, poor senior employee management(in 8 reviews)
  • "This company needs to examine their managers and directors running this group.(in 7 reviews)
  • "Leadership is aware of this problem but refuses to acknowledge it and again making you feel dumb for bringing it to their attention.(in 7 reviews)
  • "One team lost 11 people in a year, one employee resigned after just 6 weeks on the job.(in 5 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year
    Featured Review

Good culture

Sep 30, 2021 - KAM E-commerce Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work life balance Quality workplace Resource driven Good Peers

Cons

This is personal and this varies person to person

2. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 10 years

It was good till the pandemic

May 15, 2022 - Senior Graphic Designer in Boca Raton, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Pay was good with a bonus Nicely structured organization

Cons

Bonus was on overall company not the unit you worked for. Idiots with ego's and no knowledge are in mid management. Overall company listens and your voice is heard but that's as far as it goes. The culture with in is so-so, I mean it's sports supplements. People that don't get the fitness lifestyle have killed the passion within most of the divisions.

3. 2.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Not very accommodating

May 3, 2022 - Marketing Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Depending on your team and line manager, could be a good fit for you.

Cons

Recently underwent a large re-org, poor decision making and speed, does not value employees.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Talent Acqusition Coordinator

Thank you for leaving a review about your experience at GPN. We respect each employee’s unique experiences and perspectives, and we take current and former employee feedback very seriously. We are always open to your feedback and will keep your words in mind as we continue to learn and improve as an employer.

4. 4.0
    Former Employee

Good company and great products

Apr 15, 2022 - Finance Analyst in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Team I worked with was great

Cons

There was a lack of professional development

5. 1.0

terrible

May 5, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

terrible place to work all together

Cons

will lie to you habitually

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Incredible Growth Potential

Mar 25, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Been with the company for nearly five years, and after working in several different industries and companies, Glanbia is by far the most rewarding and enjoyable place I've been.

Cons

Communications amongst the varying teams, but progress has and is being made.

Talent Acqusition Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! Your happiness is important for GPN's long-term success, and we’re glad to hear your experience has been a positive one!

7. 3.0
    Current Employee

Decent Place with potential to change

Mar 18, 2022 - Maintenance Planner
    Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits are great. There's flexibility if you need it.

Cons

Pay not so great, moral not so great, training needs work. Company has potential to turn things around. I just hope they listen to the proactive team members. We need change soon.

Continue reading

Talent Acqusition Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to express your concerns about training at GPN. We aim to provide excellent training to our employees. We’re sorry to hear that you did not find our resources adequate, and we will take this into consideration moving forward. If you’d like to discuss these issues in more detail, please feel free to reach us at GPNtalentaquisition@glanbia.com so that we can better address your concerns.

8. 3.0

Ok

Dec 15, 2021 - Production Lead in Aurora, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

You get plenty of vacation time.

Cons

You work a lot of Saturdays

Talent Acqusition Coordinator

We appreciate that you took the time to leave us a review. Glanbia Performance Nutrition knows that a work/life balance is important to our employees. While we’re sorry that your experience didn’t adequately meet your needs, your feedback helps us as we continue to improve in this area.

9. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Poor performance, leadership, strategy. Muddled long term prospects.

Nov 29, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

The pay can be strong as well as benefits but lured in the end result is not sustainable. Beware.

Cons

Leadership and strategy change with increasing dependence on singular brands creates massive challenges. Poor marketing and growth prospects. Absolutely no reward for performance delivered. Here is a snapshot from the annual report- Look at how poor growth was over a longer period. Gains in 2020 may only be due to acquisitions . Performance Glanbia’s TSR was positive 5% in 2020. The STOXX Europe 600 Food and Beverage Index (F&B Index), which is a key benchmark for remuneration purposes, decreased by 6.5% in the year. Glanbia’s TSR over the three-year period of 2018 to 2020 was a negative 25.9% versus the F&B index of +14.1% and over the five-year period of 2016 to 2020 was negative 33.9% versus the F&B Index of +25.8%.

Talent Acqusition Coordinator

Thank you for leaving a review about your experience at GPN. We respect each employee’s unique experiences and perspectives, and we take current and former employee feedback very seriously. We encourage you to email us at GPNTalentAcquisition@glanbia.com and we will connect with you.

10. 5.0

Best Place to Work

Oct 29, 2021 - Warehouse Manager in Aurora, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work life balance, benefits, and a clear path to advance.

Cons

There are not really any cons.

Talent Acqusition Coordinator

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! Your happiness is important for GPN long-term success, and we’re glad to hear your experience has been a positive one!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 209 Reviews

Glanbia Performance Nutrition Reviews FAQs

Glanbia Performance Nutrition has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 226 reviews left anonymously by employees. 74% of employees would recommend working at Glanbia Performance Nutrition to a friend and 61% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 13% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Glanbia Performance Nutrition employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.3 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Glanbia Performance Nutrition. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.

74% of Glanbia Performance Nutrition employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Glanbia Performance Nutrition 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.5 for culture and values and 3.3 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Glanbia Performance Nutrition to be compensation, coworkers, benefits and the cons to be senior leadership, career development, management.

Popular Careers with Glanbia Performance Nutrition Job Seekers