Cover image for Glanbia Performance Nutrition

77% Recommend to a Friend
89% Approve of CEO

Found 231 of over 252 reviews

3.8
Glanbia Performance Nutrition CEO Hugh McGuire (no image)
Hugh McGuire

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
  • "Poor management, they don’t care about anyone, to much personal matter through the business.(in 13 reviews)
  • "This company needs to examine their managers and directors running this group.(in 8 reviews)
  • "Bad culture, poor senior employee management(in 8 reviews)
  • "Leadership is aware of this problem but refuses to acknowledge it and again making you feel dumb for bringing it to their attention.(in 8 reviews)
  • "No diversity or inclusion with Irish culture and mentality forced on every business.(in 4 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

Great company

Nov 17, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing culture in the America's region.

Cons

Still growing and working on processes

2. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great to work for

Nov 12, 2022 - Finance in Downers Grove, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Leadership was great to learn from

Cons

Industry was tough and had changing winds

3. Join the Glanbia Performance Nutrition team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Creative team is great, rest of the company disorganized

Oct 17, 2022 - Graphic Designer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Loved working with my team

Cons

Other teams are so disorganized and it trickles down to your work. You try to do things as efficiently as possible, but it doesn't matter because of how scattered planning is.

Glanbia Performance Nutrition Response

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review about your experience at Glanbia Performance Nutrition. We take perspectives from both our current and former employees very seriously, and we use your feedback to create a better environment for our workers. We are delighted to hear that you have had a positive experience working with your team. We’re disappointed to hear that we fell short of your expectations in relation to the wider organisation and we are committed to improvement in this area. If you’d like to discuss these issues in more detail, please feel free to reach us at GPNTalentAcquisition@glanbia.com so that we can better address your concerns

5. 4.0

Good company

Sep 29, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Colleagues, holidays, no micro management.

Cons

HR takes a long time for any issues

Glanbia Performance Nutrition Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! Your happiness is important for Glanbia Performance Nutrition's long-term success, and we’re glad to hear your experience has been a positive one! We are sorry to hear that we fell short on your expectations for the dealing of HR issues. If you’d like to discuss these issues in more detail, please feel free to reach us at GPNTalentAcquisition@glanbia.com so that we can better address your concerns.

6. 4.0
    Former Employee

Overall great company

Sep 24, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Environment is great because of the company representation supporting a healthier lifestyle for all

Cons

Needs better development and opportunities for employees

Glanbia Performance Nutrition Response

We appreciate that you took the time to leave us a review. Glanbia Performance Nutrition is committed to providing an environment that provides happiness and support to all of our employees. We are so happy to hear about your positive experience! We acknowledge your dissatisfaction with the opportunities for employees. We aim to provide excellent training to our employees and are sorry to hear that you did not find our resources adequate. We will take this into consideration moving forward.

7. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Not a good employer

Oct 11, 2022 - Human Resources Generalist in Aurora, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

They pay on time. The location is very accessible.

Cons

Leadership not supportive. They want yes people who will terminate because a manager desires to. No respect for the laws regarding FMLA

Glanbia Performance Nutrition Response

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review about your experience at Glanbia Performance Nutrition. We take perspectives from both our current and former employees very seriously, and we use your feedback to create a better environment for our workers. Our employees are the reason we have been continuously growing and making an impact on our customers and communities. We’re disappointed to hear that we fell short of your expectations and we are committed to improvement in this area. If you’d like to discuss these issues in more detail, please feel free to reach us at GPNTalentAcquisition@glanbia.com so that we can better address your concerns.

8. 2.0

Good starting job

Sep 15, 2022 - Food Technologist in Downers Grove, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Learn a lot of skills quickly

Cons

Low pay, bad culture, low advancement opportunities

Glanbia Performance Nutrition Response

We appreciate your feedback about your time at Glanbia Performance Nutrition. We strive for an amazing environment that makes you happy about coming to work and performing your best, and we are disappointed to hear that we fell short of your expectations. We are open to your feedback and will keep your words in mind as we continue to learn and improve as an employer. If you’d like to discuss these issues in more detail, please feel free to reach us at GPNTalentAcquisition@glanbia.com so that we can better address your concerns.

9. 5.0

Great Team

Aug 28, 2022 - HR Intern in Downers Grove, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Friendly, helpful environment, learn a lot

Cons

Remote work felt disconnected at times

Glanbia Performance Nutrition Response

Thank you for your kind review about your time with us! Glanbia Performance Nutrition is committed to providing an environment that provides happiness and support to all of our employees. We are so happy to hear about your positive experience!

10. 3.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Good sales

Aug 12, 2022 - Sales Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good people, coworkers, family atmosphere.

Cons

Not enough advancement opportunities and future

Continue reading

Glanbia Performance Nutrition Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! Your happiness is important for Glanbia Performance Nutrition's long-term success, and we’re glad to hear your experience has been a positive one! Glanbia Performance Nutrition is committed to providing an environment that provides happiness and support to all of our employees. We acknowledge your comment about career advancement opportunities. If you’d like to discuss these issues in more detail, please feel free to reach us at GPNTalentAcquisition@glanbia.com so that we can better address your concerns.

11. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great culture, amazing brands, strong leadership!

Jun 21, 2022 - Director in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Strong company purpose - to Deliver Better Nutrition Across Every Step of Life's Journey. A singularly focused portfolio of leading health and wellness brands, fantastic culture, and an outstanding leadership that has the vision to drive long-term, sustainable growth.

Cons

None that come to mind.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 231 Reviews
</>Embed

Glanbia Performance Nutrition Reviews FAQs

Glanbia Performance Nutrition has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 252 reviews left anonymously by employees. 77% of employees would recommend working at Glanbia Performance Nutrition to a friend and 62% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Glanbia Performance Nutrition employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.2 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Glanbia Performance Nutrition. This rating has decreased by -8% over the last 12 months.

77% of Glanbia Performance Nutrition employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Glanbia Performance Nutrition 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.4 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Glanbia Performance Nutrition to be compensation, coworkers, benefits and the cons to be senior leadership, career development, management.

Popular Careers with Glanbia Performance Nutrition Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Glanbia Performance Nutrition? Share Your Experiences

Glanbia Performance Nutrition logo

Affiliated Companies

Glanbia Performance Nutrition Careers

Cover image for Glanbia Performance Nutrition

Our Purpose As a global nutrition comapny Glanbia is united by a single common purpose which is; Delivering better nutrition for every...More

• Values & Culture
  • Smart Working
  • Careers

Reviews by Job Title

Company Updates

Logo

88 days ago

Company News
Last week, we reported our half year results for 2022 which have exceeded our expectations, thanks to a strong operating performance across our business, growing revenues by 26.8%. We’re upgrading our full year guidance to 9% to 13% adjusted EPS growth constant currency.
Shared image - Glanbia plc 2022 Half Year Results
Glanbia plc 2022 Half Year Results
www.glanbia.com

Glanbia Performance Nutrition Photos

+ Add Photo
Glanbia Performance Nutrition photo of: HR Networking Dinner Event with North American and Ireland employees
Glanbia Performance Nutrition photo of: IWD India

Glanbia plc Logo
Glanbia plc

3.1

Compare

Glassdoor has 252 Glanbia Performance Nutrition reviews submitted anonymously by Glanbia Performance Nutrition employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Glanbia Performance Nutrition is right for you.