Glantzlaw Reviews | Glassdoor

Ronald P. Glantz
  1. "Lawyer"

Current Employee - Lawyer in Plantation, FL

I have been working at Glantzlaw full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Glantzlaw is a well established law firm in Plantation, Florida that handles many areas of law. The firm partners promote an entrepreneurial spirit among its lawyers and always request input and are willing to try creative ideas. The entire firm works as a team assisting its clients and the community. I am proud to be a member of the Glantzlaw team.

Cons

So much to do and so little time.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work – continue providing employment opportunities, growth and assistance to the community.

Glantzlaw2018-11-05
  2. "Horrible manners and out right disrespect and hostiliy."

I worked at Glantzlaw

Pros

Location is in Plantation FL

Cons

Rude, arrogant, hostile, ignorant, insecure and despicable managing partner/owners. They should be ashamed of themselves. Hard to believe they've received any community awards or acknowledgements. How they continue to be in business is shocking. This firm is awful. Shame on them.

Advice to Management

Get yourselves professional mental health service/counseling. Learn some manners. Show respect to everyone. Apologize for your nasty, inappropriate and disrespectful behavior.

Glantzlaw2019-04-11
  3. "A Decent Starting Point"

Former Employee - Contractor in Plantation, FL

I worked at Glantzlaw part-time for less than a year

Pros

• Work Life Balance: They are mostly flexible with schedules and availability. > They aren’t as strict as most firms when it comes to tardiness as long as you keep HR/Management in loop.

Cons

• Salary: they have a lot of wasteful spending in what could be given to employees as bonuses i.e., unnecessary paperwork, procedures that waste times, uncessary positions. • Management: they have some pretty weird ideas about what they need in order to improve on customer service. After listening to several lawyers perform — I don’t believe a customer service manager was necessary to coach them or spend one-on-one...

Advice to Management

• Consider reshaping Rally/Legal Shield. It causes 60 percent of issues and miscommunications between the customer service representatives, legal assistants, paralegals, and attorneys. • Really hear out your employees’ complaints: It’s great that workers are rarely ever penalized for calling out or coming in late, but I think some more improvements could help if they were from the employees.

Glantzlaw2018-11-26
  4. "Great place to work, great people to work with"

Current Employee - Paralegal in Plantation, FL

I have been working at Glantzlaw full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Really great people to work for and people to work with. I've been here a long time and hope to be here a lot longer! The partners care about the employees and often take the time to show it.

Cons

You get out what you put in.

Glantzlaw2018-11-01
  5. "Glantzlaw job review"

I have been working at Glantzlaw full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Glantzlaw is an amazing place to work. Everyone is really friendly and eager to help. I feel I have been able to grow in my position and am happy I work at a place that takes pride in helping people.

Cons

I don't have any cons to share

Glantzlaw2018-11-01
  6. "Great place to work!!"

I have been working at Glantzlaw full-time

Pros

If your goal is to grow with a company, have a stable employer, work great hours and have great benefits then this is the place to work for. Everyone is very nice and you are appreciated and valued for your input as well as your experience.

Cons

Lots to learn but training and support are available.

"Twilight Zone"

Former Employee - Legal Assistant in Plantation, FL

I worked at Glantzlaw full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

It was a convenient location for me. Very happy to be leaving on my own free will away from all the bad energy and the black cloud this place carries.

Cons

Too many cons to list them all but it is pure chaos here. People come and go regularly this week alone 5 different attorneys and support staff have either provided notices or have simply just quit. We're only 2 months into then year and already have counted about 20+ people in/out of here. I stopped counting after the 20th person. They are looking for weak minded individuals to hire in order to have you trained to do...

Advice to Management

No advise for management. They will not listen and no changes will be made.

Glantzlaw2018-02-16

"Rude / Uncaring Mgt"

Former Employee - Recpt in Plantation, FL

I worked at Glantzlaw full-time for more than a year

Pros

Happy I'm not there any more! Very happy I'm not there any more!

Cons

Rude mgt. You could hand her the Earth and she would say, what about the moon. - you can never do enough. She's a real slave driver. Staff talks about clients and each other. If their saying that about x, just imagine what they are saying about you. Run down offices & a/c is set at 79 degrees. I brought in a fan and I was told to take it home. I said good morning to mgt one morning and she just whipped her hair back and...

Advice to Management

Treat your staff like you would like to be treated. Staff has to spend 8+ hours a day there,would it kill you to make it pleasant.

Glantzlaw2015-07-25

"No growth opportunities!"

I worked at Glantzlaw

Pros

really- there's nothing good here accept the fact that you got paid... it sucks here!

Cons

- Crazy HIGH Turn Over- Ridiculous! People left all the time. - Upper management is always pissed off. They wouldn't have the courtesy to say "good morning"... seriously.. it's not wall street! - Nothing you do is good enough. - Pay could be better. - Run down offices. - No room for growth and much less a raise! - No one is happy there- their just faking it!

Advice to Management

Be nice, have manners and motivate your employees by giving them REAL reviews with a potential to make ($) a bit more... Upgrade your offices- it's a shame how backed up you are!

Glantzlaw2015-04-09