Glass Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

3.4
CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "social media coordinator"

Current Employee - Network and Systems Administrator in Alexandria, VA
    Current Employee - Network and Systems Administrator in Alexandria, VA

I have been working at Glass part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The growing popularity of social media websites will create more opportunities for this innovative skill.
    A minimum amount of equipment, training and investment is needed.
    Your business can be home-based.
    You can offer support across all of the most popular social media sites or focus on one and provide expert niche services.
    You can create ongoing opportunities by helping clients manage the day-to-day operations of their social media accounts.

Cons

Some companies might not understand the potential and power of social media, so you may have to include education in your sales pitch.
    It can take a great deal of time to gain the knowledge and experience needed to be successful.

In this evolving field, you will have to be aware of the new technologies being created on a daily basis.
    You must be willing to learn the business of the company you will represent.
    A strong background in computers and marketing is usually required.

Advice to Management

1. My Phone Constantly Buzzes: Yes, I have a small team of marketing assistants now but I still handle some clients and like to keep an eye on them all. Unfortunately this means lots of notifications, messages, updates, mentions etc. I mentioned I do a fair proportion from my iPhone which means it is constantly alerting me to things.
    2. "We have a Facebook Expert. . . Our receptionist spends her lunch break on it" This is frustrating to me sometimes. Some businesses think that the employees who spend their lunch breaks on Twitter or Facebook are "experts" in social media. We have to delicately explain that looking at your ex's photos or reading tweets from your friends in college is not Social Media Marketing. These are usually the people that call when they realise that the intern can’t build Iframes in Facebook or doesn't know where to find prospects in LinkedIn.
    3. Getting distracted with your own SM stuff Like everyone who loves social media I’m interested in people. When I see people I know or people I have been engaging with a client have added new videos or photo etc I find myself flicking through and losing track of time. I'm working on my will power but hey, I’m only human right?
    4. Internet connections It's web based, so things aren’t always 100% reliable. When I’m trying to schedule tweets and Twitter is suddenly "Over Capacity" that sometimes gets frustrating.
    5. Organisation I'm clutching at straws now because I really can't think of a 5th worst thing about the job. Organisation is, personally, the area which I like to work on. Luckily for me my assistant is super organised (too organised if you ask me, seriously who organised the coffee mugs in color and size order??) you will need to be organised to manage several accounts but hey, if you like organizing this one is in the wrong list

2. "Glazier and Storefront work for KUTTIN EDGE GLASS LLC"

I have been working at Glass full-time

Pros

Flexible scheduling and family oriented for employer KUTTIN EDGE GLASS LLC

Cons

New start up company but very promising with 25 years experience KUTTIN EDGE GLASS LLC

Advice to Management

Keep at it. This company will be fast growing. KUTTIN EDGE GLASS LLC

3. "ok"

Pros

its ok for working with others

Cons

not that great of environment

4. "I really love this!"

Pros

U are treated very well at this company the people were very friendly. I liked my salary that I got.

Cons

It was a little to do sometimes. There aren't many company cons. I would have to say there are more pros than cons

5. "Sharing my review on this great job"

Pros

It's very marvelous and interesting. Also it's great learning more things for this job to help the community. Over time this situation will have a tremendous value and great outcome

Cons

To with deal with the new learning many more things . In my opinion this very good because of help it helps people in a way. Therefore it has alot of meaning to it

Advice to Management

Its very good its outstanding to know

6. "admin"

Former Employee - Administrative in Milwaukee, WI
    Former Employee - Administrative in Milwaukee, WI

Pros

NIce place to work at

Cons

low pay for the role

7. "Mechanical assembler"

Current Employee - Mechanical Assembler in Canada, KY
    Current Employee - Mechanical Assembler in Canada, KY

I have been working at Glass full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I'm working mechanical assembler start 2012-2015.my company product aluminum profile.aluminum section conveyor.electrical controls and pnuematics controls.

Cons

So many problem incounter everyday.but help of other people the i can solve.like project sometimes incounter problem.ee need resolve the problem for good feedback the other compony.

Advice to Management

Need to report all duties and avtiviteis.like pasitive feedback and nigative.to be improve for the next project.to avoid the problem.

8. "Great"

Former Employee - Desk Cleark Trainee, Dispatcher Refresher Course in Citrus Heights, CA

I worked at Glass part-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

This has given me some hope that I may find something, the questions that were asked were on point without waste of time
    Most sites double on questions, also they were strong points, I would love to work for Glass, one more thing you give us a response to our statement as we write them.

Cons

So far I don't know of any, everything seems well presented and in the best interest of the person looking for employment.

Advice to Management

I love Management and even though I've been retired out of the scope of things for awhile, I can diffidently see that your Management team is all about really helping the person find the right job.

9. "Foreman"

Current Employee - Foreman
    Current Employee - Foreman

I have been working at Glass full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Always have lots of work

Cons

There are no benefits offered

Advice to Management

Take care of your employees and offer benefits

10. "employee"

I have been working at Glass full-time

Pros

good place to work for

Cons

can use better pay and raises