Glassdoor Account Manager Reviews | Glassdoor

4.0
Glassdoor CEO Robert Hohman
Robert Hohman

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • One of my favorite parts about Glassdoor is our employer's emphasis on employee wellness and work life balance (in 57 reviews)

• Flexible hours and the option to sometimes work from home help contribute to a good work/life balance (in 30 reviews)

Cons
  • Common high growth company growing pains - often short staffed, requiring constant prioritization (often times, valuable things lose out) (in 32 reviews)

• Let's be honest, at most Saas companies in the bay area 30-40% of the sales org hits their quotas (in 19 reviews)

"Ent 2 Growth - Need more growth focus but getting better overall"

Current Employee - Senior Enterprise Account Manager
    Current Employee - Senior Enterprise Account Manager

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The people

The vision and a belief in the mission

The product roadmap

The benefits, especially for family defendants

Amazing CEO

Cons

Lots of meetings

Sometimes feel like a customer service rep

Company feels like it's Customer tolerant vs customer advocate when dealing with internal issues - sounds like we are changing this though!

Csm and am roles have never made sense in the 4 years I've been here, but hoping this improves with the changes going on

Pay is very cyclical, some are struggling due to annual bonuses basically vs quarterly given the nature of when our business renews.

Advice to Management

Robert/Kate: I challenge you to consider the lack of thought diversity on the sales leadership team regarding growth vs new business.

My anonymous advice is that we need a VP of enterprise growth who oversees ent 1 and ent 2 growth. I would personally be more motivated tomorrow with a growth focused VP at the top of my org chart.

(We wouldn't need to look far as we have an amazing leader of ent 2 growth who would make a really good fit. I would run through walls for her)

Oct 25, 2017 – Senior Vice President, Sales

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. As you mentioned we are making positive changes in the sales org. We are listening and will continue to listen and make changes based upon feedback... More

"Bring Back That Lovin' Feelin'"

Current Employee - Enterprise Account Manager
    Current Employee - Enterprise Account Manager

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

There are a lot of reasons I love working at Glassdoor:
    1) We are making a major impact in the landscape of recruiting. The mission to help people everywhere find a job and a company they love is meaningful and is something I feel excited about doing every day. I enjoy the conversations I have with our employer partners and I feel like I'm helping them shape their strategy. It's rewarding work.
    2) The people! What other reviewers say is true... I work alongside the smartest, most hard working and driven individuals. It's a true team environment where we all help and support each other.
    3) My managers. I've been incredibly lucky to work for and learn from two really talented individuals in my time here. I always feel they have my best interest at heart, work to remove obstacles, coach me with valuable feedback and push me to be better. While my two managers have been very different, have both taught me skills that will benefit me well past my tenure at Glassdoor.
    4) Add all of the perks like ongoing professional and EQ training, free lunch and snacks, team events, an onsite gym and classes, free health benefits, a beautiful and sunny location, dogs in the office... it truly is a great place to work.

Cons

I am sad to say that it feels like the wheels are falling off in so many areas of the business, and it's easy to lose track of all of the things I love about working here. Each department is stretched incredibly thin. B2B Product rolls out half-finished, not well thought-through products, Data Science is understaffed and can't produce the reporting the sales team needs, Product Marketing can't keep up with sales collateral because they have to jump through 100 hoops to get something developed then approved, our Customer Success team is understaffed/overworked/underpaid and managing too many accounts .... it's no fault of the people in these departments, many of them are incredibly talented, it's that we need more of them.

Specifically for the ENT Account Management group, I can't even begin to calculate the amount of time spent pulling reports and building presentations for client meetings. This needs to be automated so we can our time strategically selling into our accounts. Like ASAP, not "it's coming." A number of positive changes have been made this year (i.e. reducing the number of accounts each AM manages, fewer reps under one manager, newly created/to-be-formed Customer Insights team) but if you're looking at this role, you need to be prepared to work a lot of late hours, travel around the country and likely only hit 80-90% of your quota.

Quotas and Compensation? We'll look past the fact that our Fiscal Year started April 1, but we didn't have our quotas until May, nor our Comp Plans until the first week of July. Quotas are structured with unrealistic expectations of revenue growth when our product hasn't historically performed well enough to justify a larger investment from our clients. Although a number of people on the team were asked their input on the structure of both quota and comp, it was all in vain as it doesn't seem any was taken into account. Comp is below market value and an unattainable quota means you're not hitting your OTE and even more underpaid for working 60+ hour weeks. Not to mention you just plain don't feel like you're winning and successful.

Advice to Management

Stop the broken record. Real talk: the last 2+ years have been painful. Last year you told us you heard us, that things were broken and that this year they would be better: "we have multiple MBA's working on quotas!" I feel like I had blind faith that it would be. I trusted the process, and well, the jokes on me because it's not better. We know exactly how this story ends because we saw it play out last year: the entire sales team loses morale, our best people leave for greener pastures, we don't hit quota, we're all under immense pressure and the org and business struggle as a result. Help us feel set up to win by creating realistic and achievable goals, get into the trenches with us and feel and hear what we're facing every day to be able to do so.

I'm having a hard time seeing all of the great things we're doing and progress we're making because every single message from our CEO and sr leadership is that the growth team is failing the business, that we need to put our heads down, that we need to fight fight fight and just "do the damn thing." Reset and find an inspiring way of motivating us, of helping us see the forrest through the trees or why we're all here working so hard. Like many of my team mates, I want to be here, I want to love my job, I want to win - help me do that!

"Not what it's hyped up to be"

Current Employee - Account Manager

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time

Pros

Nice people
    Some free snacks/drinks
    lunch 3x week via Seamless

Cons

When I first started at Glassdoor, they sold the dream, and I will admit it was fun at first. Comp has changed significantly as we all know we are underpaid (according to our own tool) and no one is happy anymore. Our comp plan was supposedly changed for the better, but everyone is making less now on this current plan and people are starting to look elsewhere- like competitors where pay is much higher. For the type of industry we are in and what we preach to the companies we work with, the company culture is no where near where it should be. The offices are super cliquey and both offices are boring (if you're looking for a fun modern-day office vibe, look elsewhere.) Chicago is moving to a new one, however it's in a horrible location (nothing nearby) and not so great area. We also have no work from home freedom, which most in this type of role would have. Asking managers for a day off or work from home day is stressful and never seems to be accommodating, but when a manger needs a day off or to work from home- no questions asked.

Advice to Management

Look at your own tool and realize our pay is way below average. How long is this going to take before all of your good employees are gone? Also, have some trust in your employees and let them WFH and have more freedom- we need to practice what we preach!

Sep 14, 2017 – Senior Vice President, Sales

Thanks for sharing your feedback, I’m sorry to hear your frustrations and I hope you know that we are listening, and we hear you. The new Chicago office will be a chance for us to hit refresh and... More

"Amazing opportunity, incredible people, some serious setbacks recently"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Overall, Glassdoor is a phenomenal place to work and would be high up on the Best Places to Work list if they weren't the ones curating the list. I would highly recommend it to anyone considering joining. I would love to see some serious improvement on some tough issues, but what company is perfect? All things considered this place can be a great career accelerator. Come help us get to the next level!

Pros:

- The people. 93% of the people you'll meet here are genuine, down to earth, kind, good natured, selfless, intelligent, and always willing to help. I've made some friends for life here.

-Team culture. Largely a function of the wonderful people you'll work with, this is different than overall company culture, this is more about the culture that develops between the individuals you grind with, battling side by side with you day in and day out to get to your numbers. I know this is not applicable to every single team across the company, but all the front line managers that I know here in Chicago aim to develop a fun, winning, close knit team. We truly enjoy each others company, on and off the sales floor.

- The mission. We're a late stage start up with significant funding from top tier investors that know what they're doing, a recognizable brand name in a large profitable market, and a unique product vision that I can sell knowing wholeheartedly it's in the best interest of my client to invest in us. Transparency, employee engagement, employer branding, diversity/inclusion - this is the next frontier for companies that value healthy corporate cultures (and they should, based on research connecting employee satisfaction to productivity and bottom line revenue), whether employers like it or not. First it was free snacks, standing desks, and gym memberships - now it's listening to your employees and (at least creating the appearance of) genuinely caring what they have to say.

- The opportunity. We are a high growth company and if you work hard, succeed in you role, and build authentic relationships with people - there will be opportunity for advancement. That doesn't mean it isn't difficult, you just have to be smart and intentional about how you craft your personal brand and position yourself when the time comes. I will say, the advancement process could use a healthy dose of transparency and over-communication.

- Work life balance. This actually exists here. Need to duck out early at 2 one day? No problem. Want to take a week off for vacation (with proper notice)? Actually encouraged. Need to leave work every day at lunch to walk your dog for an hour? Cool. As long as you are communicating your needs in advance and it's not impacting your results, you will have a flexible, understanding manager.

- Senior sales leadership team. The senior sales leaders at Glassdoor are experienced, communicative, empathetic, and incredibly smart. I believe they have the genuine best interests of the sales team at heart, and I do believe in their vision.

-Company values. This is subjective, but I'm proud to be part of an organization that strives to make a positive impact in the world. Filing an amicus brief against the refugee ban. All the research & work we do around the gender pay gap. Making real strides for pay transparency helping working folks negotiate for higher pay. This stuff matters.

Cons

-Sales Operations in relation to comp/quota/books. We recently had some turnover in Sales Ops, and for the last 4-5 months the side of sales ops that deals with comp/quota/books has been pretty much a complete disaster area for the growth side of the business, if we're being brutally honest. Couldn't be any worse timing with the transition from FY17 to FY18 and new books/plans being created and rolled out. It's devastatingly demoralizing and unspeakably frustrating when the growth sales leadership team top to bottom either has no clue how sales ops is building books, quotas, and comp plans, or has no say in how they do it. How do you build a comp plan without knowing what quotas and books look like? You end up building a comp plan and sales flow that emphasizes retention, when the quotas actually require much more growth. What in the world is going on? When neither your manager, your director, or your SVP can't/won't give you a straight answer for months and months (the quarter was more than halfway over before we got our quota; we still to this day don't completely understand why we're getting paid out less on our deals than last year), its frankly unacceptable. When we ask about it, we get the response: don't worry it will all make sense eventually and in the meantime the bottom line is you have to sell more into your book than last year (even though there's a new sales motion and some people are struggling with basic living expenses while still hitting growth quotas). Accountability works both ways... If we couldn't give you a forecast for the quarter until more than halfway through, we wouldn't be employed here. If we couldn't explain why we didn't hit our target or why we lost a particular deal, we wouldn't be employed here. And yet we're supposed to be okay with a high degree of ambiguity "because we're an agile start up." That excuse for incompetence only goes so far before your top performers are inevitably interviewing elsewhere. I can tell you this - they don't want to. They want to believe in you, sales leaders. We're all looking to you to help us out of this mess, but you don't have much more time.

-Sales ops issues aside, overall compensation is a slight con. Lower base and OTE compared to similar companies and similar roles. But in reality, b/c of the strength of our brand, you're actually more likely to actually hit your OTE than most smaller companies. 6 months ago, I would have told you it's a lock that you'll make up the lower base in more commission/bonuses. But the changes to the comp plan have made me seriously skeptical of the risk. It also remains to be seen whether the equity plan for recent employees will make up the difference.

- SMB customer success. Cases take a full day to escalate from customer support to a customer enablement manager. Client emails us with urgent technical issue that requires resolution immediately, but the process takes 48 hours to resolve. AM's have very little visibility into who their assigned CEM is, what CEMs will or won't do, and who they should talk to when there's a problem with an account because CEMs + account assignments change on a quarterly basis it feels like. We get one presentation a year on this, but then in practice it all falls apart. I don't think the problem is the people, they're all great and strive to help to the best of their ability. It's the process and structure that truly boggles the mind.

-Product performance. Without getting too detailed, some aspects of our products underperform compared to the market and often we struggle to justify ROI with customers. Help us by building a stronger product and improving the type of data we have access to that builds a successful partnership business case.

Advice to Management

Fix comp/quotas/books for the growth team ASAP. Work on building out more customer facing data and more creative ways to slice and dice the data.

Sep 14, 2017 – Senior Vice President, Sales

Thank you for taking the time to write this thoughtful review - I genuinely appreciate all the feedback. As you know, we’ve put a major focus on comp and quotas lately and that work is not done... More

"They're trying to get it right"

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This is hands down the best company I've worked for (and I have worked for companies featured on our BPTW list). I'm surrounded by smart, motivating and wonderful people each day. I have a manager who has helped me grow more in the past year then I thought I ever could.

As you can see in just about every recent review, yes the road is bumpy right now. But, I do genuinely believe management and leadership is fighting to make it right. It's hard to see GD as a start-up but we are still adapting to this hyper growth and I'm trying to be patient with management as they pave the road ahead.

There are some absolutely amazing leaders and mentors here at Glassdoor. As we grow as a company, current employees are being given a unique opportunity to learn and test their own limits.

Cons

Every review before this has mentioned the issues with compensation and quota. It's been really challenging on the growth side.

Because we're Glassdoor, cultural transparency is king. However, when it comes to logistical and operational transparency that's where things get grey and where honestly, I don't think there is any.

Communication continues to be a roadblock. Changes will happen and teams will have to wait weeks to find out really critical information like who their manager will be and what accounts will land in their name for the next quarter. It's hard to charge ahead with confidence when you feel like you're being left in the dark with little consideration form leadership.

Advice to Management

This really is an amazing company doing some incredible work for our clients. Help us to continue to fight for the company by fighting for us. Keep us in the loop, even an update that there isn't an update just yet (the same way you ask us to communicate with clients) can help ease fears and elevate morale.

Sep 14, 2017 – Senior Vice President, Sales

This feedback is really important to me, thank you for being so detailed and clear about what you value here and what you’re seeing that can be improved. As you know, we’ve put a premium on making... More

"I love this place! But..."

Current Employee - Associate Account Manager in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Associate Account Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Glassdoor is one of the best companies I have ever worked for! The team I am on is amazing! I feel respected and supported by them everyday. In addition, I am surrounded by other like-minded individuals that push me to be a better version of myself everyday. These aren't just co-workers, but some of the best of friends and people I consider almost family. Our work environment is collaborative which I absolutely LOVE! There is an opportunity to learn and grow not only as an employee, but as an individual. Everyone is very passionate about what they do and there is no shortage of drive (until recently).

Cons

There is a reason behind my 3 star review. With an ever evolving business, I understand that changes need to be made. One of the perks of working at GD is an "uncapped commission," meaning if a rep performs well, the opportunity to make more money is there. Recently, we had a shift in our compensation plan that changed this. We were told that the reason quotas being rolled out in April were delayed was due to perfecting the compensation plans, yet we were to find out that the drastic changes were not communicated to our leadership and then to us. Now, we have capped commission and we've removed all bonuses for retaining current client base. All "bonuses" that we can receive for hitting our numbers each quarter are already built into our target, rather than extra money we can make after hitting full quota. This is causing those with extreme drive and passion to feel that's not enough - quotas are too high and impossible to hit.

Advice to Management

Transparency is a common theme and something we hold to the highest value here. It's one of my favorite things about the company, but recently a lack of communication amongst the organization has caused me to feel a bit deceived. I'm disappointed that communication regarding the changes to our plan wasn't communicated clearer, earlier and that there seems to be no resolution in sight. Bring back incentives to retain clients and when a rep hits their number, we should receive an actual bonus. Your employees have always been your focus. Treat them right and their loyalty will always bleed Green.

Sep 14, 2017 – Senior Vice President, Sales

I’m sorry to hear your frustrations. If you feel comfortable, I highly encourage you to reach out to me for a conversation. Part of my job is making sure our teams in every office have an... More

"we are family"

Current Employee - Enterprise Account Manager in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Enterprise Account Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

-Family: I say this all the time, but the employees at Glassdoor are not just that. We are really like a family--and we genuinely care about each other & enjoy each other. To me, that is the best part about waking up and coming to work every morning. And on top of that, our leadership truly cares about us as well. Our CEO, Robert, may not know everyone's face, but he knows every name (pretty incredible in a company of 800 people).

-Perks: From incredible health insurance to the ability to wear jeans & flip-flops to the catered lunches, we really do have a good amount of perks & benefits. We are pretty transparent with the fact that we may not pay at the tip-top of the scale (it's still pretty good though!), but we have other things to make up for that. Stock options, flexible vacation policy, ability to work from home if needed.

-Autonomy: One of things I appreciate about Glassdoor is that they let you do you. I have rarely (if ever) felt micro-managed. On the AM side, we are truly the leaders of our own book and are empowered to treat our accounts & clients & schedules in the way we think is best. I hear about a lot of other companies where managers get involved in every little issue, call, deal, etc. but our leadership respects our decisions.

Cons

-We are still a start-up, so change is going to happen. A lot. If you can't roll with the punches, then this may be a hard place to be. With that being said, we change so much because leadership actually listens to us and our needs & concerns. We constantly make changes to territories, comp structure, support, etc. so we can grow & scale and still provide the employees with what we need.

-Because there is so much change, it is sometimes hard to get a clear picture on what your career path will be or can be at Glassdoor. Things can pop up really quickly, or you may have to wait several months longer than originally planned to get a promo. We do need to do a better job of preparing people for career advancement & mentoring them to that next step, providing feedback on where they hit & where they miss, and being upfront.

Advice to Management

Keep promoting from within and providing a clear & transparent roadmap to each employee on what their career path looks like & how they can get there!

More keynote sessions from Robert (his talk at SKO has everyone jazzed)!

May 3, 2017 – Senior Vice President, Sales

I’m proud to read this, and happy you are part of our team. The Chicago office is buzzing with excitement and as we forge ahead I’m looking forward to setting this team up to succeed and take... More

"And, We're Back!"

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Our Mission: Glassdoor has a mission I can really get behind - Help people everywhere find the jobs and companies that they love. You can feel that at the core of everything we do. It's the reason why we all go to work!

My Colleagues: I love the people I work with! Glassdoor recruits and keeps some of the brightest, most creative, friendly, funny, welcoming people I have ever met. My teammates encourage me to be genuine and real and provide the personal and professional support I was looking for in a team. My efforts and my personality have been acknowledged and appreciated here.

My Manager: My manager is incredible. He is remarkably talented at coaching individual members as well as coaching to the team which has made us all tight knit and one another's biggest fans. Personally, he has taught me a process, pushed me outside my comfort zone, and cultivated a confidence in me that I am so grateful for. He truly is a role model and a dear friend. Our entire team sees his tireless dedication to our team, to the company, and, most importantly, his family. He is all around a stellar human that we are lucky to know and work with.

Our Leaders: Leadership listens! I wrote a review about 6 months ago that was quite critical about where we were as a sales org. This included a critique of new processes that had been implemented that seemed to be slowing us down, as well as the tough quota targets. As a side note, that review was still 4 stars because I love Glassdoor. Anyways, since then, our middle management, VPs, and Exec Team responded to the reviews on Glassdoor, addressed concerns in town halls, implemented a new internal feedback loop (Glint), and, over time, solved for our biggest problems by reducing quotas and giving the sales team the opportunity to earn back lost dollars due to poor initial plan.

At the first half of 2016, Glassdoor had dropped the ball but I am happy to say that they have picked it up and are running hard toward the goal line. I love this company and am so proud to be part of a an org that REALLY LISTENS and WANTS TO DO RIGHT by it's employees.

Cons

Our biggest strength is our biggest weakness: we are a start up. Start up means that sometimes things are humming and jiving and other times things are broken and disorganized.

Career Development and Training could be improved. Processes are a work in progress. We have been iterating for a few years so innovation to product and positioning is welcome.

Although there are things to be improved, if I've learned anything in the 10 years I've been in the workforce and the 3 years I've been at Glassdoor, it's that things are not always perfect. I've also learned that really great companies and wonderful leaders seek to learn from those not so perfect times to make the organization better moving forward. Glassdoor and our CEO does that.

Advice to Management

Continue to listen and lean on your employees to offer feedback before, during, and after we implement big changes. We want to help. CS and Implementation still need some cleaning up and morale boosts. AE side needs some TLC and their managers NEED more training to build stronger, more motivated teams. We will continue to lose people if we don't. There needs to be A LOT more effort put into training and ongoing career development. You have very talented people at your org, don't let their brains and motivation to be better go to waste (that's how you hit numbers).

"Couldn't Ask For A Better Fit"

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time (More than a year)

Pros

You’ll see this in every review that you read, but the people are what make Glassdoor such a special place. From the moment I set foot through these doors, I was welcomed with open arms. From my manager, whom I would literally follow into a burning building, to my teammates, who are more like my siblings than coworkers. Not to mention all of our amazing teams outside of sales who are often the unsung heroes. Everyone wants to lend a helping hand to get you where you need to be personally and professionally.

As I mentioned before, my direct manager is a big part of the reason why I am so happy here. Without him I know I would not be where I am today. And that’s true for our whole leadership team. They genuinely want me to be successful here and will do whatever they can to make that happen.

The last thing I’ll say is that working on the other side of the bridge is pretty great too. When things get a little overwhelming, being able to go outside and walk it out on the bike path overlooking the Bay and Mt. Tam, really help to reset and get back on track.

Honestly, it’s hard to put into words, but most times it’s just awesome to be a part of this company.

Cons

I won’t lie: it’s hard, and some days are harder than others. There’s no getting around putting in the work here. That said, my biggest challenge is the amount of factors that are outside of our control and how that can impact one’s success: where a company is located, how many open jobs they might have compared to the year prior, content issues, a client’s performance, Customer Success, internal processes, etc. These are all challenges we face when trying to hit our quota and it can be very defeating and frustrating. It can sometimes feel like some people are better set up for success than others based on their book of business or their support team.

You’ll likely read some reviews that talk about how our company’s culture is gone. I wouldn’t say that it’s gone, it’s just different. I don’t think we ever lost that Glassdoor family feel, but when you go from personally seeing success over and over to suddenly not, sometimes sending out a few more emails, or leaving one more voicemail becomes more important than a dress up day or monthly award ceremony. Participation is lacking but only because there is a lot of “catch up” to hit numbers. It isn’t just one person who makes a company’s culture, but rather the collective whole, and this past year was rough on the collective whole.

You’ll also read some reviews about compensation. Living in the most expensive city is not easy. And yes, I would like to get paid more so that maybe one day I can buy a house and maybe even start a family. For now, the office environment and the people are what make the discrepancy in comp bearable, but I do worry that at some point the allure of all that will not shine as bright as it does now.

Advice to Management

I know we are working, and making changes to become a grown-up company (don’t get me wrong, fixes to our internal processes cannot come soon enough), but can we just make sure we find a way to become that well-established company without totally sacrificing that youthful spirit that made people want to come to work and stay here in the first place? If it’s the people that make this place great, let’s continue to listen to them, take care of them and value them.

Mar 27, 2017 – VP Sales

I totally agree, it’s the people who make this place incredible, and I’m so grateful for our culture and the team we have in place. I also agree that it has evolved and with that evolution comes new... More

"Great Experience at Glassdoor"

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

It’s the friends that we work with that make Glassdoor great. In full transparency, it’s been a challenging year, but I stuck it out because of the people here. It’s hard to leave a company when you love working for your manager and there’s awesome chemistry with your team. My manager’s ability to coach us to the top and keep everyone happy to be at Glassdoor was the highlight of my year. Our Director was very hands on as well and never hesitated to hit to road while providing tremendous feedback to develop our skills. We’ve got great people here at Glassdoor!

Cons

There’s been lots of growing pain this past year and it greatly impacted the culture of our Sales and CS Department. Morale was at its lowest this past year since my time at Glassdoor. Good news is that our Leadership Team listened to our feedback and is improving the situation. I’m happy to say that it’s starting to feel like the good old days and we’re getting back on the right track. Career development was another challenging aspect for our tier, but there’s been improvement here as well with couple of reps getting promoted. Looking forward to see what’s in store for 2017!

Advice to Management

Continue to listen to our feedback and focus on innovating as a company. It feels like we're on the right track.

Mar 20, 2017 – CEO & Founder

I’m glad to read this because it’s something I’ve been feeling lately too. Companies go through transitions and they don’t always make it out ahead. I’m happy to see that our team has tackled... More