Glassdoor Content Management Reviews | Glassdoor

5.0
Glassdoor CEO Robert Hohman
Robert Hohman

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "There is a positive work/life balance" (in 61 reviews)

• "We have options for work from home and flexible hours" (in 31 reviews)

Cons
  • "Quickly evolving organization so there are some growing pains" (in 36 reviews)

• "The company has expanded into two buildings in Mill Valley" (in 20 reviews)

"GREAT Company to work for!!"

Current Employee - Content Management in Canton, OH
    Current Employee - Content Management in Canton, OH

I have been working at Glassdoor part-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Wonderful growing company! It is exciting to see all the growth and changes that take place. Working from home is the best! Plenty of opportunity for growth if you are interested. Good pay and benefits.

Cons

When you are working from home, communication can sometimes be difficult.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

Glassdoor Response

Sep 9, 2014 – CEO

Thanks for writing a review! We’ll keep working on the communication

"Great company full of dedicated employees"

Current Employee - Content Management Associate in North Canton, OH
    Current Employee - Content Management Associate in North Canton, OH

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great company being led by an extremely talented Executive team. You immediately feel you are part of the Glassdoor family. You work hard because you feel connected to its success and believe in the service it provides. Employees work many hours, not because it is expected, but because you feel you are the reason why it has experienced the amazing success it has. The CEO makes it very clear that Glassdoor is OUR company and and we are an integral part of its success going forward. The benefits are fantastic. PTO adds up to more than 3 weeks per year including holidays. Health, vision,and dental insurance are of no cost to you and my spouse is only an additional $50 per month. There are many fun team building events and you are given one paid day each quarter for community service.

Cons

We are growing and with growth there are growing pains. Content exploded in the past few months and it took longer than it should have to get the help we needed to get it under control. People were given new important tasks to complete during this growth period while the vein of our existence, content, seemed to be drowning. The good news is it was addressed and we are back swimming strongly.

Advice to Management

Don't forget to step back, take a deep breath and make sure our fast, strong growth is not weakening our already established services to our users. You are truly a dream company to be a part of and I am so grateful and honored to be a member of the Glassdoor family.