Glassdoor Content Management Reviews | Glassdoor

4.3
Glassdoor CEO Robert Hohman
Robert Hohman

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • One of my favorite parts about Glassdoor is our employer's emphasis on employee wellness and work life balance (in 57 reviews)

• Flexible hours and the option to sometimes work from home help contribute to a good work/life balance (in 30 reviews)

Cons
  • Common high growth company growing pains - often short staffed, requiring constant prioritization (often times, valuable things lose out) (in 32 reviews)

• Let's be honest, at most Saas companies in the bay area 30-40% of the sales org hits their quotas (in 19 reviews)

"GREAT Company to work for!!"

Current Employee - Content Management in Canton, OH
    Current Employee - Content Management in Canton, OH

I have been working at Glassdoor part-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Wonderful growing company! It is exciting to see all the growth and changes that take place. Working from home is the best! Plenty of opportunity for growth if you are interested. Good pay and benefits.

Cons

When you are working from home, communication can sometimes be difficult.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

Glassdoor Response

Sep 9, 2014 – CEO

Thanks for writing a review! We’ll keep working on the communication

"Great company full of dedicated employees"

Current Employee - Content Management Associate in North Canton, OH
    Current Employee - Content Management Associate in North Canton, OH

I have been working at Glassdoor full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great company being led by an extremely talented Executive team. You immediately feel you are part of the Glassdoor family. You work hard because you feel connected to its success and believe in the service it provides. Employees work many hours, not because it is expected, but because you feel you are the reason why it has experienced the amazing success it has. The CEO makes it very clear that Glassdoor is OUR company and and we are an integral part of its success going forward. The benefits are fantastic. PTO adds up to more than 3 weeks per year including holidays. Health, vision,and dental insurance are of no cost to you and my spouse is only an additional $50 per month. There are many fun team building events and you are given one paid day each quarter for community service.

Cons

We are growing and with growth there are growing pains. Content exploded in the past few months and it took longer than it should have to get the help we needed to get it under control. People were given new important tasks to complete during this growth period while the vein of our existence, content, seemed to be drowning. The good news is it was addressed and we are back swimming strongly.

Advice to Management

Don't forget to step back, take a deep breath and make sure our fast, strong growth is not weakening our already established services to our users. You are truly a dream company to be a part of and I am so grateful and honored to be a member of the Glassdoor family.

3. "congrats"

Current Employee - Content Management

Pros

the best ive ever worked in with a very friendly enviromnment

Cons

i dont see that happening

"A satisfying, exciting opportunity working with fantastic people!"

Current Employee - Content Management

Pros

Working from home is so convenient and allows me to work family time into my day. The company shows employees a lot of respect and is very open and honest. I am proud to be part of a growing company and it's exciting to see the changes happening everyday! I could not be any happier and feel lucky to have found such an opportunity.

Cons

Working from home can be challenging to balance time/distractions. Missing out on the day to day interactions with coworkers can leave you feeling a bit lonely and others may not see it as a "real" job. The reassurance and appreciation of a job well done is not as frequent when you do not physically see your employer daily.

Advice to Management

I am so pleased to work for this company, I suppose communication could be better but I understand the limitations.

5. "WAHMM"

Current Employee - Content Management

Pros

Extremely flexible hours, 4 hours a day are required, however you choose when and how
    Above average compensation
    Terrific work life balance, this is a perfect job for any parent
    Work from home

Cons

Disconnect from "corporate", home office out of California....I am located in Ohio.
    Sometimes difficult to connect with manager as my hours may not be then same as their hours.
    Technical issues often take more time than usual to address, again because of the flexibility in schedules.
    No bagel Wednesday when you work from home :-(

Advice to Management

I have no advice for Senior management, terrific communication from the top down!