Global Employment Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

3.6
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Howard Brill

Pros
  • Great work environment, training, fun, I learn so much (in 8 reviews)

• It's a great work environment and offers very good work-life balance (in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • very high volume, high speed work environment, candidates are very unreliable (in 5 reviews)

• no diversity, has the potential to be bad for ones work life balance (in 3 reviews)

1. "Recruiter"

I have been working at Global Employment Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This is a fast paced environment. There is a constant flow of new jobs. Denver office has clear goals and metrics are already set up.

Cons

There is a good amount of pressure to perform.

Advice to Management

Continue to keep motivating employees.

2. "Executive Recruiter"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bala Cynwyd, PA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bala Cynwyd, PA

I have been working at Global Employment Solutions full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

You get what you put in. If you put in the work you get rewarded with the uncapped commission structure. Good leadership that will help you anytime you need assistance. And if you are putting in the work, they leave you alone and let you do your thing. Hours aren't bad either.

Cons

You have to be willing to work, if you want a free rid this is not for you.

3. "Executive Recruiter"

Current Employee - Executive Recruiter in Bala Cynwyd, PA

Pros

Great earning potential. Strong group of core talented recruiters. Good processes in place.Very results - focused. If you want to make money ($100k+)...work here.

Cons

This is not a 9-5 job. If you want one of those, don't work here. You can do well, and earn a great living, but you have to put the effort in.

Advice to Management

None

5. "GES company review"

Current Employee - Onsite Staffing Manager
    Current Employee - Onsite Staffing Manager

I have been working at Global Employment Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

GES is a good company to work for. They have a diverse workforce bringing many new ideas to the forefront in trying to obtain employment for their candidates. Management listens to ideas and implements suggestions when possible in conjunction with corporate policy. The team is involved in volunteer projects to help the community.

Cons

I don't have any CONS to share at this time

Advice to Management

Continue to listen to employees ideas to improve company growth.

6. "GES"

Current Employee - Executiv Rcruiter in Bala Cynwyd, PA
    Current Employee - Executiv Rcruiter in Bala Cynwyd, PA

I have been working at Global Employment Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great environment, amazing support, full "team" oriented approach to filling client needs, compensation is great.

Cons

very high volume, high speed work environment, candidates are very unreliable

7. "Executive Recruiter"

I have been working at Global Employment Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great work environment with a superb team that is full of energy to back you up. The company seems like it’s been growing and is continuing to grow, so there is the opportunity for upward advancements. The director is great and easy to talk to, the manager is always there for any help you may need. Salary plus a commission plan!

Cons

No cons to think of, as I am still new to the company. But overall it has been a pleasant experience.

8. "Recruiting Manager"

Current Employee - Recruiting Manager in Bala Cynwyd, PA
    Current Employee - Recruiting Manager in Bala Cynwyd, PA

I have been working at Global Employment Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Amazing team members, supportive leadership, good resources (in terms of technology, etc.), room for growth and POSITIVE, fun, high energy company culture.

Management encourages work-life balance by offering PTO incentives which is great in an industry that is often high stress with long hours

Cons

No cons but there is a 5 word minimum here

Advice to Management

None

9. "Account Executive"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Bala Cynwyd, PA
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Bala Cynwyd, PA

I have been working at Global Employment Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Teamwork is amazing. Working conditions are collaborative and cooperative. Management oversight and help is consistant but not at all overwhelming. Software is a snap to learn.

Cons

Open office environment can be loud at times.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. Looking forward to company growth in the future.

10. "Incredible opportunity with a thriving and supportive company"

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Bala Cynwyd, PA
    Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Bala Cynwyd, PA

I have been working at Global Employment Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I have worked for Global Employment Solutions for a few months now, and everything about those few months has been a fantastic whirlwind of learning new skills, helping others to find jobs that fit, and interacting with great people. My strong impression from the very beginning was the care that the director shows for each candidate that steps in the door. I also have the opportunity to do follow-up calls with candidates after their first day at work, where they have been placed by one of Global's recruiters. I ask about their experience with Global and their recruiters. The vast majority of candidates jump on the opportunity to rave about the positive experience they had with Global and the consideration, professionalism, and helpfulness of their recruiter. These calls serve to solidify my highly positive experience with Global, and I am daily encouraged by the intentionality of the professionals that I work with. It is an honor to be a part of this thriving company.

Cons

Occasionally certain jobs have a high turnover rate.

Advice to Management

Keep up the excellent work. It is obvious how much and how well you care for your employees, and we are grateful for your availability and encouragement. Thank you!

11. "Great Opportunity"

I have been working at Global Employment Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

- Great base pay and awesome commission structure
    - Good work life balance
    - Supportive team

Cons

- Candidate Leasing Rights process is convoluted and confusing

Advice to Management

On the right track, just simplify some of the processes regarding candidate ownership