Cover image for Global Lending Services

Finance

14d

a

Commercial Customer Service Representative

What’s the best way to have a lack of compensation and incentive conversation in your department? I went above and beyond for years doing extra work, organizations etc and nothing has been reflected in pay. I thought my 5 year was going to finally show something but it did not. I’ve inquired about pay but it’s gotten nowhere.

7 Comments

Finance

109.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/finance/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Global Lending Services~988440
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Disability

This rating reflects the overall rating of Global Lending Services and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Featured Review

Good compensation and good WLB

Feb 28, 2022 - Business Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good compensation and good WLB

Cons

less cross-functional work in the workplace. Sometimes repeating work

3 people found this review helpful

Senior Manager, Human Resources Consulting

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with Global Lending Services. We are glad to hear that your experience with GLS is so positive. Thank you for being a vital part of our success story!

2. 5.0

Former Employee

Oct 7, 2022 - AREA SALES MANAGER in Houston, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people are really helpful and friendly

Cons

Changes in management too often

Sr. Manager, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with Global Lending Services. We are glad you had a good employment experience with us, and through comments and insights like yours, we are better able to continue to make GLS a great place to work.

3. Join the Global Lending Services team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good not great

Dec 3, 2022 - Associate Dealer Funding Specialist in Greenville, SC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Hybrid work from home schedule, good supervisors, they understand if you have to call out

Cons

Low pay, They will move you to another department if business is slow and you may not like the new position, You will get fussed at for petty stuff like messaging someone in a different role (same department), Hard to move up, You have to use all of your PTO if you get covid

Sr. Manager, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to comment. We are proud of the efforts of our associates and their contributions to Global Lending Services’ continued growth. Growth creates more opportunity for everyone and is a huge positive for our workforce. The other side of that growth, though, is growing pains. We’re doing our best to grow responsibly, and we welcome your input. If you would like to continue the conversation on how we can improve your work experience, please feel free to contact us directly at feedback@glsllc.com.

5. 4.0
    Current Employee

Pretty good

Nov 15, 2022 - Income Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Offer work from home options

Cons

Leadership doesn't get it. They don't know how to relate to their employees.

Sr. Manager, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience at GLS. We truly value our associates and strive to provide a great work environment for each member of the team. We welcome any additional feedback that you believe would assist us in continuing to build a strong, positive work culture. Please feel free to share your ideas or concerns with us directly at feedback@glsllc.com.

6. 3.0
    Former Employee

Good company

Nov 5, 2022 - Collections Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good company, loved the environment

Cons

Lots of volatility and employees turnover

7. 2.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

A stepping stone.

Oct 30, 2022 - Collections Specialist in Simpsonville, SC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work from home other than two days a month. A good place to get your feet wet in collections.

Cons

Lots of lateral movement. Promotional structure is flawed. If you come in entry level, must work your way up even if degree has been earned during time worked. People straight out of college can skip entry level. Not able to talk directly with higher ups. Schedule changes every week so almost impossible to get a second job. Pay is behind other major competitors in the collections industry.

8. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great culture

Sep 12, 2022 - Buyer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Its a pleasure working with the buying managers, and director. Humor is appreciated in this office and I have what I need to get the job done. I enjoy the culture.

Cons

Compensation leaves something to be desired, but it's a growing company and they promote from within. Not a huge con if you can distinguish yourself.

9. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Solid company with many positives

Sep 8, 2022 - Buying in Tempe, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great team, supportive sr. Management. Solid financial stability and immense growth.

Cons

Limited growth opportunities, merit increases are needed due to change in economic status around the country.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great opportunity

Aug 4, 2022 - Credit Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very flexible and accommodating to the current market

Cons

Could do a better job conveying reasoning behind changes to provide a better overall understanding

11. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Awesome Manager

Jul 19, 2022 - Marketing Coordinator in Greenville, SC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great work life balance, room for growth, possible hybrid positions.

Cons

No real cons about the company.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 120 Reviews
</>Embed

Global Lending Services Reviews FAQs

Global Lending Services has an overall rating of 3.3 out of 5, based on over 126 reviews left anonymously by employees. 67% of employees would recommend working at Global Lending Services to a friend and 61% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -11% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Global Lending Services employees rate their compensation and benefits as 2.9 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Global Lending Services. This rating has decreased by -11% over the last 12 months.

67% of Global Lending Services employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Global Lending Services 3.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.3 for culture and values and 3.1 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Global Lending Services to be culture, benefits, coworkers and the cons to be career development, management, compensation.

Popular Careers with Global Lending Services Job Seekers