KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Global Resources Reviews

Updated Jul 19, 2022

Found 260 of over 274 reviews

3.7
Global Resources Principal Richard Belcher (no image)
Richard Belcher

The latest conversations about Accounting

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

Appointment/Phone position

Feb 8, 2022 - Appointment Setter in Northbrook, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

They take care of their employees by paying attention to their scheduling needs and paying above the normal salary for this position. Benefits and perks are decent for my position. Some positions are commission only.. Great place to start out.

Cons

you will spend most of the day on the phone

2. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Good people. Much better working environment than my last employer.

Jul 19, 2022 - Business Consultant in Northbrook, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Global resources offers a flexible schedule as long as you are a consultant. The compensation and commissions are well above industry average and more than my last employer. Never felt like I had to go it alone or was not supported by people at the office. When you spend most of your time remote logistics are everything.

Cons

Def not a right fit for people who are not personable or have poor communication skills.

3. 3.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

They say no sales, but it's sales.

Jun 29, 2022 - Sr. Business Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

Travel All miles, points and rewards belong to you. Friday's off most of the time.

Cons

If you aren't a sales person this isn't for you.

1 person found this review helpful
  4. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Analyst - Senior

Apr 21, 2022 - Senior Business Analyst in Northbrook, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Started out in more of an entry level position many years ago. This is definitely a place you can grow your career and it has provided me with opportunities which I have taken advantage of. Not to mention the internal training they offer with continuing education opportunities.

Cons

My initial position was hourly so the only con I had was the time I was stuck at that position.

5. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Consultant on site

Mar 26, 2022 - Business Consultant in Northbrook, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Compensation structure is better than I was getting at my last employer. Management seemed to excel over the last couple of years during the pandemic. Feeling like I am part of the team is important and I get that vibe here.

Cons

Even though they handled the last couple of years well it still dragged at times.

6. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Beware - do your Due Diligence

Feb 24, 2022 - Senior Business Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good initial training. Been in business many years. Timely payments.

Cons

Company history is shaky with multiple incidents lacking in integrity and sexual harassment (on record as having the longest sexual harassment case in the state of Illinois). Harass clients and prospects by continually calling to schedule appointments. Went to several appointments where misleading information was given to get the appointment.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Business Coordinator

Jan 9, 2022 - Business Coordinator in Northbrook, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Some of the best sales training I have ever received has been with this company. The amount of effort that they put into their client database is also commendable . Having worked at other consulting companies I can not stress enough how important both training and lead quality is. It basically can make or break your year income wise.

Cons

the amount of effort you put into your client contacts will be the difference between failure and success.

8. 1.0
    Former Employee

Extremely high pressure environment

Feb 2, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good pay if you make sales

Cons

Extremely high pressure environment Terrible pay if you dont make sales Boss was horrible Only paid via commission, no base salary

1 person found this review helpful
  9. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great Guidance - Poor resources

Jan 9, 2022 - Senior Business Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent Training, Great HQ, Awesome structure

Cons

Poor resources to allow you to begin Works with your own money (you will finance activities and then be partially or fully reimbursed)

10. 4.0

Offsite business analyst

Dec 9, 2021 - Business Analyst in Jamshedpur
    Business Outlook

Pros

You get the sense that management seems to care about turnover and overall employee sentiment. I’ve never felt out of place, poorly trained, or thought I was lesser than anyone else. The initial training was more than sufficient especially since I was already coming from a sales based position. I also had prior consulting experience which is probably a huge part of my success. This is definitely the type of position that you get out what you put in.

Cons

Handwork is a must as some times you may feel like you are running in place. Not every client is a cake walk and some require much more hand holding than others.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 260 Reviews

Global Resources Reviews FAQs

Global Resources has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 274 reviews left anonymously by employees. 81% of employees would recommend working at Global Resources to a friend and 82% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Global Resources employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.7 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Global Resources. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.

81% of Global Resources employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Global Resources 3.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.5 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Global Resources to be coworkers, career development and the cons to be culture, management, compensation.

Popular Careers with Global Resources Job Seekers