- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - New Jersey
- - Northern Mariana Islands
- - Alabama
- - Idaho
- - Utah
- - Illinois
- - Virginia
- - Missouri
- - New York State
- - Wisconsin
- - Arizona
- - Alaska
- - Michigan
- - Guam
- - Montana
- - Maine
- - Nebraska
- - Oklahoma
- - Kentucky
- - New Mexico
- - District of Columbia
- - Federated States of Micronesia
- - Wyoming
- - North Carolina
- - Texas
- - Hawaii
- - South Dakota
- - Mississippi
- - American Samoa
- - Puerto Rico
- - Vermont
- - Minnesota
- - Arkansas
- - West Virginia
- - Tennessee
- - Indiana
- - Ohio
- - California
- - New Hampshire
- - Colorado
- - Virgin Islands
- - Connecticut
- - Palau
- - Iowa
- - Nevada
- - Louisiana
- - Washington State
- - Kansas
- - Rhode Island
- - Oregon
- - Pennsylvania
- - Maryland
- - Florida
- - Massachusetts
- - South Carolina
- - Georgia
- - North Dakota
- - Delaware
- - Remote
- Israel - All Cities
- - Southern
- - Central
- - Northern
- - Haifa
- - Tel Aviv
- - Jerusalem
- - Remote
Found 41 of over 67 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "They have amazing management and are kind and easy to work for." (in 5 reviews)
- "work from home, flexible, forums with support from other therapists" (in 5 reviews)
- "supportive staff" (in 4 reviews)
- "Team is really nice and super supportive." (in 4 reviews)
- "Great communication between the therapist and admin" (in 4 reviews)
- "No benefits as a contractor" (in 7 reviews)
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Jul 16, 2022 - Occupational TherapistRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
flexible work from home opporntunity
no benefits offered as a 1099
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jul 10, 2022 - SLP in Nashville, TNRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Flexible schedule, per diem options
Pay should be more commensurate with experience.
- Former Employee★★★★★Jul 3, 2022 - SLPRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Team is really nice and super supportive.
May take a long time to start seeing students.
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★May 15, 2022 - SLPRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
GT has been a wonderful workplace, with colleagues supporting each other. Admin has been compassionate.
Nothing comes to mind at this time.Continue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Apr 29, 2022 - Social WorkerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great students to work with and awesome families.
Clinical lead retaliates if you express concerns.Continue reading
Hi Current Employee - Social Worker, we appreciate your honest review. We set a high standard for ourselves, so we are disappointed to hear that your experience with us was not a positive one. We would like to have a better understanding about your experience. Please reach out to us at (888) 511-9395 at your earliest convenience and we will do our best to resolve this with you. Thank you for providing us with this feedback.
- Current Employee★★★★★Feb 12, 2022 - Social Worker in Indianapolis, INRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
They let you work virtual.
*communication is TERRIBLE *they micromanage *they push you out of the company when you don't respond to an email immediately *no compassion for their employees *No support *No trainingContinue reading
We regret to hear that you had a negative experience with us, but would appreciate the chance to turn your experience around. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention, we will use this as an opportunity to improve. We would like to have a better understanding about your experience. Please reach out to us at (888) 511-9395 at your earliest convenience and we will do our best to resolve this with you.
- Current Employee★★★★★Feb 8, 2022 - Behavior TherapistRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great Company! A lot of support and salary is good.
Opportunity for advancement is limited
We really appreciate your positive review! We're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! Thank you so much again for your feedback! We hope you have a great day!
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Aug 24, 2021 - School Psychologist in Los Angeles, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Flexible schedule, supportive environment, Multiple schools
No room for growth, no annual raise or bonus, pressure to switch job from hourly to per diem for a smaller amount of pay, lack of appreciation for seasoned therapistsContinue reading
We appreciate all reviews and appreciate you giving us the chance to improve by providing us with this feedback. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!
- Current Employee★★★★★May 31, 2021 - Occupational Therapist in Galveston, TXRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Wonderful company to work for
I have no cons to offer.
We are so glad to hear that you have enjoyed working with us! Thank you for taking the time to write this review!
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★May 11, 2021 - Occupational Therapist in Asheville, NCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Fantastic Management Strong Mentoring Remote with good pay Great communication between the therapist and admin
No benefits as a contractor Tech support is not on demand within the platformContinue reading
We are so happy to read such a great review about Global Teletherapy! Thank you for taking the time to write this!
Global Teletherapy Reviews FAQs
Global Teletherapy has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 67 reviews left anonymously by employees. 84% of employees would recommend working at Global Teletherapy to a friend and 78% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -10% over the last 12 months.
84% of Global Teletherapy employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Global Teletherapy 4.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.3 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.