GlobalLogic Reviews | Glassdoor

GlobalLogic CEO Shashank Samant
Shashank Samant

1,047 Employee Reviews

Pros
Cons
  • Work-Life balance a bit hit on employees (in 21 reviews)

• Very few onsite opportunities for long term (in 37 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Lead Technology"

Pros

Great work environment and culture. Well aligned with customer need and opportunity to learn new things. Great co-workers as well.

Cons

Nothing major I can think of, probably the size of the company to retain good talent.

Advice to Management

Keep the focus and nurture leader in the company. Re-invent and strive for bigger goals.

2. "Sr. Lead Engineering"

Current Employee - Consultant in San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Consultant in San Jose, CA

I have been working at GlobalLogic full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Nice place to work, Globallogic is an employee oriented company.

Cons

Lack in product investment & IT support is not good.

3. "ok"

Pros

Decent employer, competitive on today's market

Cons

Nothing really comes to my mind. Ok, just like many others.

5. "Great experience! Love the company!"

Current Employee - Senior Test Engineer in Piscataway, NJ
    Current Employee - Senior Test Engineer in Piscataway, NJ

I have been working at GlobalLogic full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Good environment for work - clear and honest communication with clients, no any politics, helpful company administration. Easy to cross borders and work in international team both virtually and in person.

Cons

Some projects are boring itself, it is just outsourcing of internal company tasks. Some projects may be closed due to different reasons and sometimes it's difficult to find a new one.

6. "Great Place to work"

I have been working at GlobalLogic full-time

Pros

GlobalLogic is a great company and provides ample opportunity to smart, ambitious people

Cons

There is nothing significant, it is usual work life balance thingy where people might find it a bit challenging but this is same in almost every company in software product development space

Advice to Management

NA

7. "Very great company! Highly recommended!"

Current Employee - Senior Software Test Engineer in Piscataway, NJ
    Current Employee - Senior Software Test Engineer in Piscataway, NJ

I have been working at GlobalLogic full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

Great company! Help always their employees. Very good benefits package. I checked other companies and GlobalLogic is far away with salaries and Medical insurance.

Cons

Sometimes it's really hard to work on the client side because they have their own rules which completely different from GlobalLogic's policies and you can't be useful at 100%

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing now.

"Really good CEO"

I have been working at GlobalLogic full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Good CEO who travels to many places and is friendly to all workers. Culture was good but is changing, maybe it will change back. My manager makes time for all and helps us to grow. I like going to work everyday and learn everyday. I recommend my group to my friends.

Cons

One new executive is changing the culture for bad.
    Some good senior people are leaving.

Advice to Management

Get the culture back. Certain groups work hard and are happy and interact with managers well - get more managers who can do that. Have leaders travel so can learn goals for the company at top level and for each country.

"GlobalLogic is full of quality people and is a great place to grow your career"

Current Employee - Associate Recruiter in San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Associate Recruiter in San Jose, CA

Pros

GlobalLogic is a great place to learn and grow your career. People are willing to take time to sit with you to make sure you are learning everything you possible can about the company and the industry.

Cons

There could be better protocols/standards for communication between departments and teams.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing!

"Awesome company if you want to work for a company that cares about their employees and works with varied technologies."

Current Employee - Software Engineer in San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in San Jose, CA

I have been working at GlobalLogic full-time (More than a year)

Pros

A friend recruited me to work here, he said this is the best company he has ever worked for. I have been here for over two years now and this is truly a great company.
    GlobalLogic's client list are top global companies and have very interesting projects they've sent me on.

Cons

As some projects have a defined timeline, the person needs to be able to adjust and quickly to new environment and new companies.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing and lets grow as a company!

"Great Company!!! One of the best companies I have ever worked for!!"

Current Employee - Legal in San Jose, CA
    Current Employee - Legal in San Jose, CA

Pros

I have over ten years of experience, and I have to say that this is one of the best companies I worked for. I have never seen such a diverse and friendly environment. I am a part of the Legal Team and it has the best managers.

Our General Counsel rocks, she is absolutely awesome. It is unbelievable for me to work with a General Counsel who has great ethics and at the same time loyal to her team members.

It is an absolute pleasure for me to come to office everyday. The most important aspect of my managers here is that they respect you for what you are, for the experience and education you have, they are transparent and are loyal.
     I think no matter how big or small the company it is the managers and bosses that make all the difference.

The General Counsel, HR Director and the CEO are extremely down to earth, friendly and you feel like you are in a family where you fit right in.

The CEO has a heart (which I feel most CEO's don't have), he makes an effort to connect with the employees, he absolutely cares for the employees and is focused on company's growth. The employees here believe in their CEO and the CEO believes in us, which instills a team environment in the company.

Great Office Space, Free Lunch, Gourmet Snacks, Free Fitness Center and Great Benefits. Absolutely recommend working here!!!

Cons

Work Life Balance can be challenging at times due to shortage of administrative staff.

Advice to Management

Consider adding more Admin/HR support.

Showing 1,047 of 1,065 reviews