GlobalTranz Corporate Office Reviews | Glassdoor

GlobalTranz CEO Renee Krug
Renee Krug
  1. "Love Every Day"

Current Employee - Corporate Office in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at GlobalTranz full-time for less than a year

Pros

Never bored, always something to do. Managers are approachable and friendly. Very young environment with a lot of motivation and encouragement.

Cons

Training is lacking on the corporate side. You are thrown into situations without much know lage of logistics. If you don't learn fast I wouldn't recommend.

Advice to Management

Focus on corporate trainning.

GlobalTranz2016-04-22

"Invoice Resolution Representative"

Former Employee - Corporate Office in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at GlobalTranz full-time for more than a year

Pros

Situated in a nice building and location with lots of restaurants nearby for lunch or happy hours. High energy atmosphere in the office.

Cons

This company mass hired 30-40 people monthly and fired dozens every month as well for not meeting quota. A handful of people are extremely successful and they always will be because of their reputation, favoritism, and client base. However, everyone else is disposable. I see on LinkedIn that several of my old co-workers are long gone or at competitor's. Management is honestly pretty shady.

Advice to Management

Learn how to retain good employees. Provide actual leadership and training on the corporate side. Listen when your employees share their long term career path and help them get there! Don't hold it against them if they don't want to work at Globaltranz forever.

GlobalTranz2017-01-03