GlobalTranz Logistics Coordinator Reviews | Glassdoor

Found 3 reviews

2.3
GlobalTranz CEO Renee Krug
Renee Krug

"Ok Job, no growth opportunity"

Former Employee - Logistics Coordinator

I worked at GlobalTranz part-time for more than a year

Pros

Its good if you like to do the same thing everyday.

Cons

management has a lot to work on.

GlobalTranz2019-08-29

September 27, 2019Vice President of People & Culture

Thanks for your feedback. I am sorry you did not find your work challenging while you were here at GlobalTranz. We look for ways to better advise our management team on how to focus on the professional growth of our people. We do this because we feel that when our people grow, we all grow. We would like to learn more about the areas of concern you had with management and would appreciate it if you would email us at peopleandculture@globaltranz.com to further discuss this.

"Good pay for job required"

Current Employee - Logistics Coordinator in Niles, IL

I have been working at GlobalTranz full-time for more than a year

Pros

This place is good for networking and really just learning the Transportation business, from a third party stand point

Cons

High turnover and work can be repetitious and monotonous at times. If you still dream and have goals, this place may not be for you.

Advice to Management

Better communication across all management, so that when something does happen, every one involved isn't getting mixed information.

GlobalTranz2019-08-29

September 27, 2019Vice President of People & Culture

Hello, thank you for sending your feedback. We appreciate the time you took to do so. We’re pleased that you made the great connections with those you networked with. We believe that communication is very important for the best service for our employees and clients. We are sorry that you felt as if the work is repetitive and monotonous as we try to provide an engaging environment of growth and motivation. Please email me peopleandculture@globaltranz.com at so that we can her more about how you think we may better engage our employees.

"Stay Away"

Former Employee - Logistics Coordinator in Minneapolis, MN

I worked at GlobalTranz full-time for less than a year

Pros

Nothing much. My favorite part would be no longer working there.

Cons

Rough place. Took a small pay cut to join, and the job was nothing like it was presented in the interview. Nepotism is everywhere in the office and honestly nobody in my office knew anything about actual logistics, just how to take orders.

Advice to Management

Please stop lying to employees about the office culture and work environment.

GlobalTranz2019-08-14

September 9, 2019Vice President of People & Culture

Thank you for your feedback and we appreciate your candidness. We are sorry to hear of your experience with our company as we pride ourselves in providing an environment where employees can thrive and feel engaged. We will take this feedback under advisement and make any adjustments necessary. Please email me at peopleandculture@globaltranz.com to set up a time to discuss your concerns.

Found 3 reviews