GlobalTranz Manager Reviews | Glassdoor

Found 11 reviews

2.3
GlobalTranz CEO Renee Krug
Renee Krug
  1. "I really liked Globaltranz"

Former Intern - Product Manager Intern in Scottsdale, AZ

I worked at GlobalTranz for less than a year

Pros

Laid back work environment Friendly and helpful staff Young and growing company Great leadership

Cons

I would be hard pressed to find any cons.

GlobalTranz2018-09-03

"Keep it real"

Former Employee - Account Manager in Scottsdale, AZ

I worked at GlobalTranz full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Company use to be good

Cons

If you don't know someone who knows the CEO you are doomed. Not treated fairly at all

GlobalTranz2019-09-03

"National Account Manager"

Current Employee - National Account Manager in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at GlobalTranz full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Can make good money if you want to Gym on site Cool people

Cons

Leadership is TERRIBLE Management have no clue what’s going on Constant change Very secretive management No advancement opportunities all positions funnel into four management spots Some of these reviews are clearly HR

Advice to Management

Go get some leadership training because you suck

GlobalTranz2018-07-07

GlobalTranz Response

July 16, 2018Manager

Your feedback is very valuable, and I appreciate you taking the time to share your input. We take pride in providing a positive and supportive work environment, and from your review, I understand that this has not been your experience. I’m interested to learn more about your time ...

"Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Manager in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at GlobalTranz full-time for more than a year

Pros

Have worked on the corporate side of GTZ for 1.5+ years now. Love how GlobalTranz is constantly transforming and always trying to find different ways to focus on the employees and grow in the industry! I left a top company for GlobalTranz and it was one of the best decisions I've ever made. I feel at home here, have grown so much from great mentors inside and outside of my team, and love the positive vibes I'm... able to surround myself with every day. I've also had the opportunity to accept a couple of promotions as well in a short amount of time. - Amazing leadership - leaders, including the C-Suite, actually care about PEOPLE - Continuous growth - organically and through strategic acquisitions (3 acquisitions this year and counting!) - Ability to move up in the ranks and quickly if you're willing to work hard - prefer to promote from within when possible -Brand new, gorgeous, on-site gym open 24/7 and free to employees! Includes indoor basketball sport court, group fitness room with free classes, and brand new equipment - On-site free clinic - Cafe in the lobby (Starbucks, breakfast, lunch, snacks) - Flexible time off - Employee engagement team (CORE team) plans holiday lunches, GTZ Olympics, July 4th BBQ, big company events (Castles & Coasters, baseball games, holiday party hosted at a top venue, etc.), and coordinates volunteer activities - Lunch & Learns are hosted monthly by a new department/group/etc for employees to learn and grow more and have an opportunity to present to a big group themselves - Casual and fun environment - jeans and sandals are completely acceptable every day, music plays throughout the buildings Love working here!

Cons

There is little downside personally here

GlobalTranz2017-12-06

GlobalTranz Response

December 18, 2017Manager

Thank you for your feedback and continued contributions to GlobalTranz. We are committed to creating an engaging, transparent and collaborative environment where employees can thrive. I'm happy to hear you are enjoying working here.

5. "Great Place to work"

Current Employee - Manager in Scottsdale, AZ

I have been working at GlobalTranz full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Open Door Management Fun environment Great Pay Great Management

Cons

Nothing I can think of

Advice to Management

Keep Growing

GlobalTranz2017-09-23

"Unethical and Unprofessional"

Former Employee - Sales Manager in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at GlobalTranz full-time for more than a year

Pros

Game rooms. Don't let them fool you.

Cons

Place is for entry level people to work at! They have such high turnover and in fact just fired 20-30 sales people! I actually wonder where people get the credentials to hire anyone. Most have no degrees. The judge you from day one of working there. They are more worried about having the looks than having great people work for the company. They will turn on you in a split second and fire you.

Advice to Management

Learn how to manage people.

GlobalTranz2016-07-25

"Great if you can take the heat!"

Senior Logistics Manager in Scottsdale, AZ

I worked at GlobalTranz

Pros

Competitive base and commissions Fast-paced Young, collaborative environments Lots of great folks there

Cons

Burn out Stress Short cliff- miss quota once and you could lose your job Nepotism Favoritism

Advice to Management

Invest in honest, hardworking folks instead of playing the popularitiy contest-game

GlobalTranz2015-06-26
  8. "Ever changing and always fun"

Current Employee - Senior Manager in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at GlobalTranz full-time for more than a year

Pros

The company is growing at such a phenomenal rate that new people are pouring in the doors, promotions for entry level staff to management happen almost monthly. The sky is the limit here and the team direction is clear on a daily basis.

Cons

It is a sales environment and some people get caught up on having more fun than working. It is a shame to see some of the turnover, but the objectives are clear each month and achievable, that is how and why the growth is so tremendous.

Advice to Management

Continue to promote from within, identify fresh ideas with seasoned and fresh staff alike.

GlobalTranz2013-11-18
  9. "Working hard and playing hard."

Current Employee - Manager in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at GlobalTranz full-time for more than a year

Pros

Close knit family environment with a ton a great energy and young active professionals. I have built friendships not only at work but that will last a lifetime.

Cons

Strong competition from teammates creates high stress but high earning possibilities. Tons of young go-getters who push each other.

GlobalTranz2013-07-26
  10. "Unlimited potential"

Current Employee - Manager of Direct Sales in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at GlobalTranz full-time for less than a year

Pros

GlobalTranz is a fast moving company with room to grow. I came here 6 months ago from a similar job in a different industry. I was able to move up very quickly through hard work and buying into the system. GlobalTranz truly wants to grow and succeed in the industry by encouraging and embracing great work ethic and desire to improve. I am truly impressed with the people we bring in and develop. This company is... destined to lead the industry in a very short time and I am very happy to be a part of it.

Cons

Need bigger location to accommodate growth.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing!

GlobalTranz2013-07-25