Globant "bajos" Reviews | Glassdoor

Globant Employee Reviews about "bajos"

Updated Sep 5, 2019

3.9
Globant President Martin Migoya
Martin Migoya
Pros
  • "Work from home, snacks, new ways to improve something new(in 103 reviews)

• "n vida-trabajo muy buena y oficinas amplias(in 71 reviews)

Cons
  • "Bajos insentivos a la hora de subir el salario(in 83 reviews)

• "Low salary, no transparency at all(in 75 reviews)

Reviews about "bajos"

Return to all Reviews

"Earn experience and run away."

Former Employee - Frontend Developer in Tandil

I worked at Globant full-time for more than a year

Pros

Nice work and life balance. You work with awesome people. Nice world known clients. Easy to get in, you can enter by a bootcamp with not much experience.

Cons

Where to begin.... First of all, when you enter they tell you that for a year, your salary will be frozen, that is awful (in Argentina). I saw trainee earning 100 dollars a month. I saw SR with 6 years in the company earning 1500 dollars a month. I saw a trainee knowing that he was fired b/c his company email was deleted. I saw a salary improvement of 1% (in Argentina). I saw 17 SSR leave the company in a month because the low salary and the company replaced them with trainee from the 111000 program. I saw the "fantastic 4" giving a speech about how many millions globant is winning because of the work of RRHH and PMs and never talking about the Devs, or the low salaries. I saw the video of "Migoya y los bajos sueldos de Globant on Vimeo". And I learned that you can work with someone in Colombia at the same level with the same seniority and you earn 20% of what they are getting. And in Tandil we get the worst part, we don't have any benefits, only an after in Spring day or the end of the year party. Anything else is just from the pocket of the developer. In other countries Globant is really good, but not in Argentina, and definitely not in Tandil. And so on.

Continue reading
    Globant2019-09-05

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 1 review