Globe Life Family Heritage Division Reviews

Updated Apr 15, 2020

4.6
Globe Life Family Heritage Division President and CEO, FHL Agency Division Kenneth J. Matson
Kenneth J. Matson
Pros
  • "Paid what you’re worth, great training and sales support(in 19 reviews)

• "High integrity, great product, great training and support(in 13 reviews)

Cons
  • "I would have to say the only con I truly had was that it is a door to door job(in 26 reviews)

• "100% commission sales position which is odd for this time and age(in 13 reviews)

"Great career for self motivated professionals"

Former Employee - Regional Sales Director in Nashville, TN

I worked at Globe Life Family Heritage Division full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

uncapped commissions, work life balance, lots of incentives, unlimited time off, great company trips, great people and culture

Cons

hard work, not sexy, its a grind but worth it

Globe Life Family Heritage Division2020-04-15

April 17, 2020HR Manager

Thank you for your feedback and for your contributions to our Family Heritage team. We're glad you enjoyed the supportive culture, and the opportunity to make a very generous living while offering a valuable service to the working families. Best wishes to you in your future career path.

2. "Great Company"

Former Employee - Insurance Sales Agent

I worked at Globe Life Family Heritage Division full-time for more than a year

Pros

They invest in you and there's plenty of support. Strong culture of leadership, incentives & bonuses throughout the year. Enjoyable company to work for; if you put in the effort, you can do very well.

Cons

You're on your own for health benefits, must be a motivated self-starter for this job or else it isn't for you.

Globe Life Family Heritage Division2020-03-16

March 17, 2020HR Manager

Thank you for your review. We’re glad you enjoyed being a productive member of our Family Heritage team and appreciate that you recognize the financial and personal opportunity we offer our agents. We appreciate your hard work and dedication to Family Heritage and wish you nothing but the best in the future.

3. "Fantastic Opportunity"

Current Employee - Agency Owner in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Globe Life Family Heritage Division full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Awesome Culture, great advancement opportunity while selling a product that matters. The money is great if you work the system, and the support structure is strong. The free trips, bonuses, and other perks such as building a residual income stream are all icing on the cake as well.

Cons

You have to deal with rejection, once you get through that and not taking the "No's" too personally the career does get easier. It is challenging and requires hard work, there are no shortcuts in this business.

Globe Life Family Heritage Division2020-03-09

March 10, 2020HR Manager

Thank you for your feedback and for your hard work and dedication to Family Heritage. We're glad you're enjoying the supportive culture, advancement opportunity, and the ability to make a very generous living while offering a valuable service to working families. This career can be tough in the beginning but with a persistent work ethic, it can be extremely rewarding. Best wishes to a long future of success at Family Heritage!

4. "Good pay but hard work"

Former Employee - Sales Representative

I worked at Globe Life Family Heritage Division full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Good money, Good Company and good renewals

Cons

I would have to say the only con I truly had was that it is a door to door job. You knock on strangers doors all day trying to get in their homes to sell them a cancer policy.

Globe Life Family Heritage Division2020-03-06

March 9, 2020HR Manager

Thank you for your feedback regarding your time with Family Heritage. We're happy to hear that your time on our team was productive and positive. You are right, a strong work ethic and success typically go hand in hand in this career. We appreciate your contribution to our team's success and wish you nothing but the best in your future endeavors.

5. "Great Culture"

Current Employee - Insurance Agent in Columbia, SC

I have been working at Globe Life Family Heritage Division full-time for less than a year

Pros

Flexible, great compensation, and amazing culture

Cons

The job may require some ramp up time.

Globe Life Family Heritage Division2020-02-05

February 6, 2020HR Manager

Thank you for your feedback and for your hard work and dedication to Family Heritage. We're glad you're enjoying the supportive culture, schedule flexibility, and the opportunity to make a very generous living while offering a valuable service to the working families. This career can be tough in the beginning but with a persistent work ethic, it can be extremely rewarding. Best wishes to a long future of success at Family Heritage.

6. "Best opportunity in America!"

Current Employee - Insurance Agent in Asheville, NC

Pros

Amazing company! Everyone truly cares. They will help you grow!

Cons

No cons that I have found

Globe Life Family Heritage Division2020-02-05

February 6, 2020HR Manager

Thank you for your feedback and for your hard work and dedication to Family Heritage. Providing our agents with the opportunity to make a generous living while offering valuable financial protection to working families in the community is our goal. As you know, with a strong work ethic and our supportive management this career can be very rewarding. Best wishes to a successful and productive career with us!

7. "The best opportunity in America"

Current Employee - Market Director in Edwards, CO

Pros

Paid for performance flexible schedule Increased commissions at reachable benchmarks Amazing incentive trips monthly bonuses Globe Life Stock incentives Leadership promotions Lifetime vesting on renewals (residuals) continual training

Cons

cons only present themselves if you don't work the business

Globe Life Family Heritage Division2020-01-31

January 31, 2020HR Manager

Thank you for your feedback and for your years of hard work and dedication to Family Heritage. Providing our agents and team members with the opportunity to make a generous living while offering valuable financial protection to working families in the community is our goal. As you know, with a strong work ethic and our supportive management this career can be very rewarding professionally and personally. Best wishes to even more years success with Globe Life Family Heritage Division!

8. "Ok Job"

Former Employee - Sales Associate

I worked at Globe Life Family Heritage Division full-time

Pros

Good place to work and move up.

Cons

All commission based. Door to door sales.

Globe Life Family Heritage Division2020-02-06

February 7, 2020HR Manager

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your time and contributions to our Family Heritage team and wish you nothing but the best in your future endeavors.

9. "Hard Work Good Company"

Former Employee - Agent

I worked at Globe Life Family Heritage Division full-time for less than a year

Pros

Uncapped earning set your own hours

Cons

Hard to manage yourself Direct sales is uncomfortable

Globe Life Family Heritage Division2020-01-18

January 20, 2020HR Manager

Thank you for your review. We’re glad you enjoyed being a productive member of our Family Heritage team and appreciate that you recognize the financial and personal opportunity we offer our Agents. Thank you for your hard work and dedication to Family Heritage and we're sorry it didn’t work out long-term. We wish you all the best in the future.

10. "Perfect job for the right person"

Former Employee - Area Manager in Indianapolis, IN

I worked at Globe Life Family Heritage Division full-time for less than a year

Pros

Fully remote, create your own hours, great product, I had great management.

Cons

Commission only, which could be a problem for some. Can be a bit pricey and for a majority of my region a lot of people felt it was too expensive. No benefits, no gas or mileage reimbursement.

Globe Life Family Heritage Division2020-01-13

January 13, 2020HR Manager

Thank you for your feedback regarding your time with Family Heritage. We're happy that you enjoyed the flexible schedule, supportive management and the opportunity to make a generous living. We're disappointed it wasn't a good career fit for you long-term but appreciate your contributions to our team's success and wish you nothing but the best in your future endeavors.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 237 Reviews