KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 942 of over 1,130 reviews

3.7
Globe Life Liberty National Division CEO, Agency Division Steven J. DiChiaro
Steven J. DiChiaro
Pros
  • "I am a mom of four and with the ability to have a flexible schedule I have been promoted to agency director in six months(in 44 reviews)

• "I'm not sure what brought me here but the people, my team and the overall atmosphere and good work of helping people is why i do what i do now(in 35 reviews)

• Cons
  • "No benefits, work/life balance is challenging(in 35 reviews)

• "If your not a natural salesmen your not going to make money in this business(in 34 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Globe Life Liberty National Division and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee

I found my dream career

Oct 20, 2021 - Supervisor in Addison, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

You make as much as you work for!!! Independency Flexibility Great place to work

Cons

If you are not willing to work hard, you will fail.

HR Manager

Thank you for your feedback and for your hard work and dedication to our team and customers! We're glad you're enjoying the opportunity to make a generous income that correlates with the amount of hard work and effort you put in. As you know, this career can be incredibly rewarding both financially and personally with a strong and dedicated work ethic. Best wishes to a long future of success with Liberty National!

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

This is such a rewarding job. You get to determine the level of your success!

Oct 19, 2021 - Supervising Agent in Cincinnati, OH
      Business Outlook

Pros

The training is priceless. They have tried and true systems in place to lead you to success. There's no glass ceiling on how much you can earn or how far and how fast you can promote. I have never worked with a more supportive team of people or company.

Cons

Overcoming preconceived opinions of how this job works, and the work ethic it takes to get the success that is available to anyone who is willing to put in the work.

3. 4.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

good sales experience

Oct 18, 2021 - Career Agent in Bedford, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

if you can do this job you can do anything! will definitiley challenge you

Cons

sink or swim and you have to make your money so you must be self motivated or you wont make it. you also have to drive absolutely everywhere and TX is big!!

HR Manager

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your time and contributions to our Liberty National team and wish you nothing but the best in your future endeavors.

4. 5.0

Love love love Globe Life Liberty National

Jul 21, 2021 - Supervising Agent in Malabar, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Wonderful team, leadership, great training and they are always their to help you and make sure you get to the success you are wanting! If you want to get to the TOP they will help you get their! If you don’t do the work they won’t push you (they are not going to do the work for you)! You want it you need to get out their and do it! I love this it is a job that is how it should be! You are highly rewarded financially, verbally, with awards, and even vacations. Great company and I Love it!!!

Cons

I can’t think of any. I love it here some may think it’s hard work. To me it really isn’t. It’s a job and it is so easy but I love helping people. It is not manual labor at ALL! It’s talking to people and I love it! You put in the work and work hard you you are very highly compensated along with that also get many perks as well

HR Manager

Thank you for your feedback. We're happy you're enjoying the professional growth and opportunity that our Liberty National agent position can produce with hard work and dedication. We love seeing the success that is possible in this rewarding career and hope you enjoy a long and successful career with us!

5. 5.0

Opportunity of a Lifetime

Sep 29, 2021 - Field Agent in Birmingham, AL
      Business Outlook

Pros

I don't know why people say this company is a "pyramid scheme". The way it works is if you follow the lead of your supervising agent and the metrics from day one you will be promoted very quickly. This company's goal is for ever single agent to get promoted and make it to the top! If you are pouring into someone, teaching them the craft, making sure they are meeting their goals, etc. why shouldn't you get paid a commission off of those you train? As an agent you will always get the full commission from the business you write and your supervising agent gets a base commission for every agent he or she supervises and helps reach "bonus" each week and also a percentage of the sales the supervising agent helps the agent make. But like I said, this DOES NOT take away from the agent's commission whatsoever. It is something the company pays out on top of the agents commission to reward the supervising agents and as incentive to train and develop others to be able to go out on their own in the field or to step up and train others. The agents under you are usually people that you recruited and you more than likely have built your own team. This is no different than other companies promoting an employee and giving them a raise and putting other employees under them to manage. There are TONS of pros to working here… The pay is incredible, incredible company culture, everyone has each other's backs, you are able to retire after 10 years because you become fully vested in that short amount of time, there are yearly company conventions to places like the Bahamas, Mexico, etc. with all expenses paid if you reach your goals. You will gain a sense of confidence and self worth working with this company and feel like you have found your place in this world.

Cons

I don't really have any cons other than personal things, like it's hard to balance work and home life because as a first year agent you have to work a lot and work very hard and your schedule is full of many late nights and sometimes weekends

1 person found this review helpful

HR Manager

Thank you for your feedback. We're glad you're enjoying the supportive culture, and the opportunity to make a generous living while offering valuable financial protection to working families. This career can be tough in the beginning but with a persistent work ethic, it can be extremely rewarding. Best wishes to a long future of success at Liberty National.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great place to grow

Oct 20, 2021 - Agency Director in Cincinnati, OH
      Business Outlook

Pros

Unlimited potential to earn money while helping people protect their families. Great people and trainers. You don’t need experience. You determine when you get promoted.

Cons

Have to drive sometimes long hours.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Job

Oct 20, 2021 - Supervising Agent in Ocean Springs, MS
      Business Outlook

Pros

You can work your own hours, dedicated leadership team, and great opportunities

Cons

Holiday slow downs happen. But you can improve them.

HR Manager

Thank you for your feedback and for your contributions to our Liberty National team’s success! We're glad you're enjoying the schedule flexibility, professional growth opportunities, and income potential we offer with a strong work ethic. Best wishes for a long and successful career with us!

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Biggest opportunity to grow in!

Oct 20, 2021 - Agent/Supervising Agent in Baton Rouge, LA
      Business Outlook

Pros

no limits to anything. you can make as much as you want and move up as quick as you want!

Cons

no negative things to even say !

HR Manager

Thank you for your feedback. We're happy you're enjoying the professional growth and opportunity that our agent position can produce with hard work and dedication. We love seeing the success that is possible in this rewarding career and hope you enjoy a long and successful career with Liberty National!

9. 5.0

Omar speaks

Oct 19, 2021 - Supervisors Agent
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great leaders everyone is alway ready to help. I love it here

Cons

Leaders are amazing. if you put in there work are going to be amazing . .

10. 5.0

Great environment and culture

Oct 19, 2021 - Supervising Agent in Austin, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great pay, competitive environment, great people to work with. I don't have a boss to answer to

Cons

Nothing so far with my experience

HR Manager

Thank you for your feedback and for your hard work and dedication to Liberty National. Providing our agents with the opportunity to make a generous living while offering valuable financial protection to working families in the community is our goal. As you know, with a strong work ethic and our supportive management this career can be very rewarding. Best wishes to a long future of success with Liberty National.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 942 Reviews