Globeop Financial Services Employee Reviews about "work life balance"
Updated Nov 24, 2021
Found 152 of over 879 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Commercial Customer Service Representative
What’s the best way to have a lack of compensation and incentive conversation in your department? I went above and beyond for years doing extra work, organizations etc and nothing has been reflected in pay. I thought my 5 year was going to finally show something but it did not. I’ve inquired about pay but it’s gotten nowhere.
Got a burning question about Globeop Financial Services? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Globeop Financial Services employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "Good work culture cool environment" (in 30 reviews)
- "4. Good people." (in 27 reviews)
- "Work environment is good but have to work overtime daily" (in 18 reviews)
- "Some good managers and fun colleagues." (in 17 reviews)
- "Great learning opportunities" (in 16 reviews)
- "Frequent late working hours" (in 83 reviews)
- "No work life balance as we need to work 12 to 14 hours in daily basis ." (in 80 reviews)
- "Low salary no transport facility" (in 48 reviews)
- "Politics and poor management combined with cost cutting is how the company has been running for years." (in 37 reviews)
- "Low pay compared to other organisations and a lot of employees are a lot of wage disparity" (in 28 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Globeop Financial Services and is not affected by filters.
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "work life balance"Return to all Reviews
- Current Employee★★★★★
Work life balance and flexibleMar 22, 2022 - Chartered AccountantRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Work life balance and flexible
Doesn't pay very good.Not a paymaster
- Former Employee★★★★★
Associate in Hedge Fund accountingApr 14, 2019 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
1) Sorry, not interested to say anything. 2) 3rd class organisation even i never seen in my life .
Guyz don't join in Globeop if you want to grow in career . No work life balance as we need to work 12 to 14 hours in daily basis . They don't pay extra for extra seating and Saturday and Sunday working also . No learning only automation .Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★
Good CompanySep 5, 2015 - Anonymous Employee in MālādRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good Company. But growth may get stagnant unless u prove urself and make ur point very hard on and straight forward. Good Work/Life Balance (but again depends on ur boss and can be fairly planned)
Foreign Work so don't expect high quality work for long run,.. good for international exposure and for short term about 1 year.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★
Good organisationOct 27, 2019 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good place to work good exposure
Favouritism and work life balance
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★
It was good to work with this company before DSTDec 16, 2021 - AssociateRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good work and life balance
Further growth is very limited
- Former Employee★★★★★
The worst experience everMay 25, 2022 - Associate Manager in LuxembourgRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Some teams have a good wok life balance and some should work 16-18 hours a day
The worst thing about this company is the management. very high turnover in the company. work is not done on time. clients are constantly lied to. managers ignore emails. frankly don’t know how this company exists with such a bad service.Continue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★
a great place for stepping stoneOct 9, 2009 - Senior Associate in New York, NYRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great hour and balance between work/life
no career advancement fair low pay and low bonus compare to competitorContinue reading
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★
Nice experience apart from salary issuesMay 28, 2017 - Senior Associate in MumbaiRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Work life balance and noWork life balance and noWork life balance and no politics on floor. Best for job starters . Bonus amount also very low. Hike are not as per expectations.
Work life balance and no politics on floor. Best for job starters . Bonus amount also low. Hike are not as per expectations.Continue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★
.May 26, 2022 - Senior Associate in MumbaiRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Work life balance and No minor Monitoring
No Over Time Pay and Monotonous work