Glocap Digital Group Reviews | Glassdoor

4.6
Matt Jaso

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Best agency experience"

Pros

They go out of their way to take get you everything you need to get you looked at and in the door.
    My recruiter(Cade Maschino) really stood out in a vast sea of other recruiters that I was working with. He stayed on top of every moment even after I was hired.

Cons

None really, but I have to enter something in this field. The only thing I could think of and this is a far reach is that I had to pay for parking when I stopped by their office.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing.

2. "Good Opportunity"

Former Contractor - Administrative Assistant in Los Angeles, CA
    Former Contractor - Administrative Assistant in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Glocap Digital Group as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

I landed a job in a well-known entertainment company with their help
    Weekly pay
    People in the LA and NY offices generally respond pretty quickly

Cons

They don't offer any benefits

3. "Better recruitment agencies to work with!"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Glocap Digital Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Nice office space
    Some good agency clients

Cons

Bad Management
    No career trajectory
    No direction. They will work on anything that is given to them. I great agency can tell their clients what roles they will work on and what roles they can't work on.

Advice to Management

Hire better team leaders. Current leaders have no idea what they are doing.

4. "Awesome experience working as an External Temp for Glocap Digital Group!"

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor
    Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I worked at Glocap Digital Group as a contractor

Pros

As someone who needed a flexible work schedule to allow me to continue working on my creative pursuits, working with Glocap Digital Group was the perfect fit for me. I worked with Brock Spady, who would frequently contact me with available assignments and I could take the ones I was available to work and pass on the ones I was not available for. Glocap made it possible for me to 'keep the lights on' while also allowing time for me to get the TV show I was pitching set-up at a major studio.

Cons

My role with the company was not full-time, so there were natural peaks and valleys in the amount of work that was available. There were some times when I would have liked to be working, but nothing was available for me. I think this is more of a reflection on the nature of temp work than a reflection on the company. At the last company they placed me at, I knew two full-time employees that had been placed in their current role by Glocap.

Advice to Management

Would be nice to add a calendar to the web platform. Something that external temps could mark days they are available for work and days in which there is a conflict.

5. "Temp Agency!"

Current Freelancer - Anonymous Freelancer
    Current Freelancer - Anonymous Freelancer

Pros

Love glocap! They always are able to find me exactly what I'm looking for at quality companies. Big thumbs up!

Cons

Sometimes the temp work is a little far for me - most of their clients are on the west side.

"Great Environment for Recruiting!"

Current Employee - Senior Associate in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Associate in Los Angeles, CA

Pros

Great atmosphere that simultaneously encourages independence + team work. If you're a self-motivated individual, you'll thrive here. Having a lull in your day? Tell your team what you're bumping on and switch to something else. Everyone here takes what they do seriously, and we strive to make the best possible connections between clients and candidates. We don't throw stuff at a wall and see what sticks; we spend countless hours crafting detailed data on all our candidates so we can help them find their dream job, which in turn helps our clients find dream candidates. Great office perks too. The office is modern and clean, with great snacks. Employees are given any/all tools a recruiter would need. Very up to date on current tech products and trends that help improve searches.

Cons

The only con is meeting amazing candidates I don't have any opportunities for at the moment! And we love to play music in the office, but you have to come in early if you want to be in charge of the day's playlist. 4 out of 5 days, it's great! ;-D

Advice to Management

Management is great because they listen to employees, and they make a great effort to promptly address any concerns raised. Open door policy works well here!

7. "Loved working with them!!"

Pros

They have great relationships with great companies and bring really solid opportunities to the table. Unlike other placement agencies, they actually listen to what you're looking for and actively bring options to the table that will help you build a career. Everyone I interacted with was professional, friendly and responded in a timely manner. They really care about getting you an amazing job and not just a lateral move.

Cons

I don't have any cons (that was 5 words)

"The People Make the Company"

Pros

excellent work/life balance, positive encouragement, great leadership, forward thinking, organized, collaborative, creative

Cons

They want 5 words but I can't think of any

Advice to Management

Matt & Steph run an incredible office full of the best people. In my time there I got to watch things grow due to the hard work of the people and the positive attitude that everyone kept. Teamwork is truly encouraged and the success with their clients and the relationships they have is proof that there's an X factor that everyone there posses. They make the company. I got to work with John, Brock, and Corey closely and they are talented hard-working folks.

"Invested in its People."

Current Employee - Creative Recruiter in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Creative Recruiter in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Glocap Digital Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

-Glocap Digital invests in taking care of their employees. (Vacation/Sick time, office snacks, open communication, collaborative environment, fun office music, etc)

-They provide a work-life balance, that is hard to find in the recruiting world. Upper Management treats each person with respect, trust, and does not micromanage. We all have the same goal of placing the best talent to the best companies.

-Our clients trust in our ability, so working with them is an enjoyable experience as well. Fast feedback, quick with moving forward on great candidates.

-Amazing office view of LA and the Hollywood sign. Clean, modern, gorgeous office.

Cons

Need to start bringing my own lunch....the Food Trucks can get expensive! (but, Pro...tons of Food Trucks across from the LACMA!)

10. "Entrepreneurial culture"

Pros

Glocap empowers it's employees to grow without micromanaging. The culture fosters independence while at the same time encourages you to work as teams. The team mentality is missing at most recruitment companies and Glocap Digital has figured out a way to make it work really well.

Cons

There isn't a ton of structure which I appreciate, but people who need that structure might have a harder time getting into their groove.